Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME

Go down 
+7
ONEnoughtTWO
xXBlazingHeartXx
CoolPerfectChaos
Knight of NiGHTs
tailsbigfan223
_sonadowgorl_
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME Empty
PostSubject: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 2:40 am

I am Jeff The Killer. I am going to Kill you. I laugh. The Killer's Game begins. Let The Killler's Game begins. You can run from the Killer by pressing the button. Your Progress will be tracked. The Killing will be reported. And Killing will begin.

CreamTheBunnyrabbit dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/jtk/images/8/8d/F652b497-s.jpg
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 3:04 am

i am really good at running and pressing buttons
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 4:32 am

how do i press the button
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 7:06 am

What happens if I don't run? What if I choose to fight you with weapons and attacks? Question Exclamation

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 9:34 pm

tailsbigfan223 wrote:
how do i press the button
You Click it. But you can not escape.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 9:34 pm

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

What happens if I don't run? What if I choose to fight you with weapons and attacks?  Question  Exclamation

You die instantly from my Killer's Knife. I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 9:36 pm

I laugh. The Killer's Game has continued. I am Jeff The Killer. I move down. I burrow into the ground. I hibernate in my Killer's Hole.
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 10:45 pm

please donot jeff the Kill me jeffer The Killer Cool

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 4:28 am

I don't think you could kill me because I'm too nice to be killed and also my brother would stop you I think, sorryyy I know killing is youre hole thing No
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 2:01 pm

Wow! The time bar is full now... I didn't know robots could use magic like that.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 8:59 pm

I laugh. I move up. I surface. I wipe the dirt off of my Smile. I laugh. I say "Go to sleep." It is a new day. I am Jeff The Resurfaced Killer. I have infinite power. I grab my knife. I stab the ground. I drink the blood from my Killer's Backpack. I laugh. I say "Delicious." My blood is boiling. I am Jeff the Killer. I am ready to start Killing. I scream in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:02 pm

COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages6.fanpop.com%2Fimage%2Fphotos%2F35600000%2FJeff-the-Killer-creepypasta-35645323-892-896

I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:03 pm

You get Killed.
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Jeff The Killer wrote:
COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimages6.fanpop.com%2Fimage%2Fphotos%2F35600000%2FJeff-the-Killer-creepypasta-35645323-892-896

I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy. I scream in ecstasy.
spooky! why is jeff the kill sobig?
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 1:29 pm

why he kinda bad tho Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 1:45 pm

Jeff The Killer wrote:
I am Jeff The Killer. I am going to Kill you. I laugh. The Killer's Game begins. Let The Killler's Game begins. You can run from the Killer by pressing the button. Your Progress will be tracked. The Killing will be reported. And Killing will begin.

COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME Image_19
i won
Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 1:46 pm

Jeff The Killer wrote:

this image make me feel things
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 11:33 am

what da heck!! i do not think jesus or my grandma would like this picture please take it down
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:02 am

i'm scared. is jeff going to send me a sonic.exe virus???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME   COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME AND JOIN THE KILLER'S GAME
Page 1 of 1