Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Favorite cartoons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Favorite cartoons? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite cartoons?   Favorite cartoons? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2023 7:27 am

I was wondering what kind of cartoons do we all like on here? Obviously i'm sure we all like the sonic cartoons, but i'm sure we all watch other things as well. Personally I loooooove Aeon Flux, Code Lyoko and Cybersix, though not too many people talk about them and I have to hide that I watch Aeon Flux because my parents don't really like me watching it.

It's a shame because it's sooooo cool. It's about this cool spy lady in a future dystopia fighting guys and doing cool stuff, in a way she's a lot like Rouge from Sonic Adventure 2, so I think that's pretty cool. They air reruns on MTV sometimes, but here's the opening I found on Youtube.Com (maybe look away if you're young her outfit is kind of sexy...)

Code Lyoko and Cybersix are also cool, ESPECIALLY Cybersix because the main lady in that dresses as a man when she's not being cool and a superhero and something about that is awesome to me. She pulls it off so well! And she has a cool panther. Look!

In Code Lyoko their foreheads are pretty big, which is funny. But the show is cool. lol!

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

Favorite cartoons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite cartoons?   Favorite cartoons? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:23 am

i watch cartoons so much!!!!!!!!!! my favorte is the power pouff girls. and spongebob. and the fairly oddp arnets. and care bears. and teen titans. and dexters lab. and hamtaro. and pokemon. and lilo and stich. and the mighty b. and the penguins of madagascar. and jimmy neutron. and the rugrats. and avagar the last airenvmeder, and felix the cat. and mickey mouse. and walle. and lady and the tramp. and cinderella. and and i played spongebob on my vtech gaming console it was so fun and i like sleeping beauty and barbie and finding nemo and monsters inc and elmo in grouchland and bear and the big blue house and xare bears nmovies and i have so many care bears they are so fun and i love them
Back to top Go down

Favorite cartoons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite cartoons?   Favorite cartoons? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:55 am

I used to watch a lot of invader zim when it first aired
it was pretty weird but still very good lol!
Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

Favorite cartoons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite cartoons?   Favorite cartoons? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:59 am

i like the soily robot man he is fjuny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite cartoons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite cartoons?   Favorite cartoons? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite cartoons?
Page 1 of 1