Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

SONIC CURSES

Go down 
+8
BLACKDOOM666
EggMan
bigsbiggestfan
Knight of NiGHTs
ShiniestGems
michealtheawsome420
blazingchaos93
_sonadowgorl_
12 posters
AuthorMessage
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 9:00 am

we are all QUITE familiar with the Tails Doll Curse... but i have heard rumors of other infamous sonic curses...

are there any scary rumors/curses you guys know of that youd like to share...?

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 10:55 am

Well I dunno if this really counts as a curse per say;... but once when I was playing Sonic 06 on my 360 (My first mistake was playing that game! Sad Sad Sad ) and when I was fighting Iblis AGAIN my I started smelling something like burning plastic. Suspect and the room got really hot and my gmae fricking crashed! I touched my Xbox and i bet i could have fried bacon on it.
so Not like i really got cursed or anything evil cause that's stupid and fake for babies, but it is kinda like if Iblis crashed my game...

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 11:31 am

i heard you can find a evil sonic in gta3
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 2:28 pm

I thought this was about sonic swearing lol Laughing anyways I actually did see a post about a curse one time that actually puts you in the game !!! it's super cool but watch out
Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 3:19 pm

michealtheawsome420 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZZMnzqPeqU sonic swears word
no way... japanese sonic is so much cooler !!! i have to watch this version
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 5:41 pm

I heard if you play the Egg Golem fight in Sonic Adventure 2 at 3AM and lose 5 times the ghost of the Pharoah inhabiting it will come and get you, like what happened to those dusty old English guys when they dug up Tootinkamen's coffin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 9:42 pm

i hear that if you put in the right numbers into the sound test in sonic cd, then you'll see a creepy screen signed by the devil! i don't know if it curses you but it's really scary either way.
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:17 am

Idk if this is a curse but I beat sonic 06 at midnight and my dad came into my room and screamer like a banshee for 2 minutes

Big G-Meister likes this post

Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:22 am

I CAME to this world through a CURSE, I AM NOW REAL FOREVER

EggMan dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Big G-Meister

Big G-Meister

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:38 am

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
we are all QUITE familiar with the Tails Doll Curse... but i have heard rumors of other infamous sonic curses...

are there any scary rumors/curses you guys know of that youd like to share...?

i made a curse the otther day and it was fucking epic, so it basicially states that the old dude who ABANDONED sonic (Yujji Nakua) will one day go the jail and NEVER lweave, as revenge for ABANDONING sonic 06

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 7:04 am

FACT: IT WILL BE VERY FUNNY

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 5:06 pm

you know you guys shouldnt mess with curses and s**** cause it can be REAL and it gets really weard if you mess up with it my buddy Darrick one time when we were camping he brought out a wiggy board out of his bag that he snuck onto the treip with him and we all played it except me cause i watched twin peaks and knew that ghosts and ghouls and scary crap are real and scary and that night we heard screaming come from the woods ALL NIGHT... scary stuff man don mess with curses and scary ghost
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 5:28 pm

thinking about the curse of the bad chao garden egg it is not good and makes me sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SONIC CURSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: SONIC CURSES   SONIC CURSES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONIC CURSES
Page 1 of 1