Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Gem Heist RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Gem Heist RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:59 pm

*I continue running before being met by a vault door, I break it with ease (vector is a power type in sonic heroes) and I run into the vault to grab the gem*
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 5:02 pm

*an impenetrable wall slams down behind them as they enter with a big face with mustache on it. it was Eggman's trap all along!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 5:03 pm

"I should have known this was a set up, Espio said that the voice on the phone sounded familiar"
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 5:27 pm

Eggm: "well well well, we meet again, Team Chaotix! i hope you are all prepared to be boiled alive !!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:11 am

ShiniestGems wrote:
Eggm: "well well well, we meet again, Team Chaotix! i hope you are all prepared to be boiled alive !!!"
(sorry for not responding, I was at work)
*I attempt to break down a wall* "not today Eggman, I'm breakin' out of here"
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:13 am

hey guys whats up
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 3:54 pm

*the room starts to fill with very hot water but it looks like the tubes are just large enough for Charmy to get through*
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:11 pm

is this rp over? damn i was hoping i couldve joined in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gem Heist RP   Gem Heist RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gem Heist RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3