Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)

Go down 
+2
fastmike123
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) Empty
PostSubject: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:43 am

the Moderation team is not doing enough, hackers are running a muck and destroing our forum, I do not think html should be banned but I think we need to start getting on to these people for this. I am a full grown adult and I am quite active here so I think I should be added as a moderator as soon as possible so I can start dulling out bans (I will not do this lightly I will not simply hand them out randomly or to people I don't like that would be a abuse of power and I am not about that, under my moderateship everyone will still have a right to a trial)

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:13 am

you seem pretty cool and serious so i will ask my sister if i think u should be a moderater she is slow and the guy she made a moderater is evil so its just me doing stuff and even tho i am quite fast i am scared to do things too much because it is her forum not mine so help would be nice hopfully she replies soon

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:14 am

fastmike123 wrote:
you seem pretty cool and serious so i will ask my sister if i think u should be a moderater she is slow and the guy she made a moderater is evil so its just me doing stuff and even tho i am quite fast i am scared to do things too much because it is her forum not mine so help would be nice hopfully she replies soon
If you are going to make SuperShadowenjoyer1984 an admin I think you should remove Gamez4death's, they don't exactly seem fit to moderate this forum
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:24 am

Chaotix Guy wrote:
fastmike123 wrote:
If you are going to make SuperShadowenjoyer1984 an admin I think you should remove Gamez4death's, they don't exactly seem fit to moderate this forum

from what i can tell he is goin thru some tough times and snadowgirl my sister is tryin to help but seein the way he is bein it might be good to have him not moderate until he is better i will pass the message along

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:26 am

fastmike123 wrote:
Chaotix Guy wrote:
fastmike123 wrote:

from what i can tell he is goin thru some tough times and snadowgirl my sister is tryin to help but seein the way he is bein it might be good to have him not moderate until he is better i will pass the message along
I don't have much context for what is going on with gamez4death so if they were not previously like this as an admin I understand keeping them in that position if they are able to go back to the way they acted before
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 7:09 am

I have unmodded gamez4lyfe and I will mod you mr shadow if you so desire... Please understand that gamez is this forums longest had member and he is not normally like this and we're all very worried and hurt by his sudden change of heart. Times have been very tough for all of us, with all the hackers, gamez4lyfes change of heart, and Fisher Knuckles' state of health.

CreamTheBunnyrabbit and SuperShadowenjoyer1999 like this post

xXSwiftRocket98Xx dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:40 pm

I am not a "Mr." but yes I do so desire, I understand being hurt by someone you knew for long time turning out to or becoming sucks and bad, I will be a good moderator.

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:42 pm

u r now moderator

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:47 pm

i am worried about gamez not because hes evil (i support his decision) but because hes mad at people and also doesnt even like beastie boys anymore

Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:24 am

HATE
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 3:08 pm

SUPERSHADOW I ADVISE YOU TO MOVE ON AND GROW PAST THIS TIME IN YOUR LIFE
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:02 pm

CAN WE HAVE GAMEZ BACK PLEASE
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 10:32 am

I'm going to pop you like the balloon you are in real life bitch
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 10:34 am

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
I'm going to pop you like the balloon you are in real life bitch
mods this guy theatening me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)   SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPERSHADOW FOR MODERATOR 2008 (SERIOUS)
Page 1 of 1