Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Happy and Positivity

Go down 
+5
Knight of NiGHTs
thegoodhacker
fastmike123
_sonadowgorl_
blazingchaos93
9 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

Happy and Positivity Empty
PostSubject: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:47 am

Hye everybody it's Flynn AKA BlazingChaos93 and I wanna make a thread where everyone can be positive and share the good thigns! The world is so crazy right now with the Economy and all the crazy hacking and sad events heret oo. I know my life has been pretty insane recently but I won't get in too much detail. Sad No
So maybe use this thread to share some good things like how they're making Barack Obama the President so he can fix this big mess! or your new best Sonic game acheivements or anything to make you happy and hopeful. Razz Razz

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:58 am

though ive lost many friends on this forum, im happy to still have everyone else who is still around be my bud!!!

blazingchaos93 and CreamTheBunnyrabbit like this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:58 am

i like sonic sonic makes me smile also this forum makes me smile when its not scary

blazingchaos93 likes this post

Back to top Go down
thegoodhacker

thegoodhacker

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:05 pm

Hehey, I moved here to America 3 years ago and while I may be planning to move back to the U.K. soon due to the crash, I've made some wonderful memories here! You lot have some strange practices (paid healthcare was pushing me already as it was hehey!) but I still enjoyed my time!

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:15 pm

I heard they're making a new NiGHTs game for the Wii... that makes me pretty happy!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:32 pm

my sister tok me to the mall and gave me 20 dollars and i bot a new tails plush and that made me very hapy Smile

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:38 pm

tailsbigfan223 wrote:
my sister tok me to the mall and gave me 20 dollars and i bot a new tails plush and that made me very hapy Smile

woah i love 20 dollars i hope the plush is rlly cool and fun and makes smile forever yay

Back to top Go down
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 2:59 pm

That's really great, you guys. This is a lot of good news Smile I'll share mine too since it's even kinda related! But I'm gonna be a big brother soon, my mom had the baby showrr not too long ago! And maybe when she's born and grows up I can take her to the mall and get her stuff too Very Happy

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:33 pm

thats really cool! is she gonna be a boy or a girl

Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:38 pm

Girl! Her name is Holly 😄

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:55 pm

i have been playing this new computer game called team fourtres 2 and itz a lot of fun Razz Razz i like the pyro cuz the gas maks is cool and awesome also fire is pretty awesome sometimez

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:57 pm

ive been playing left 4 dead!!!! its the newest valve game Smile its really fun but also kinda really scary!

blazingchaos93 and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 4:59 pm

i wish i could play those
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 5:02 pm

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
ive been playing left 4 dead!!!! its the newest valve game Smile its really fun but also kinda really scary!
woah ur so lucky! i have been wanting to play that game but i havnot had enouf money but i am hoping mite get it 4 chrismas! santa i hope santa will not b 2 scared by the zombeez and will stil give me the game..

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:07 am

blazingchaos93 wrote:
Hye everybody it's Flynn AKA BlazingChaos93 and I wanna make a thread where everyone can be positive and share the good thigns! The world is so crazy right now with the Economy and all the crazy hacking and sad events heret oo. I know my life has been pretty insane recently but I won't get in too much detail. Sad No
So maybe use this thread to share some good things like how they're making Barack Obama the President so he can fix this big mess! or your new best Sonic game acheivements or anything to make you happy and hopeful. Razz Razz
my school had mock election!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted 4 him becaouse he seems like niace Smile cat

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy and Positivity   Happy and Positivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy and Positivity
Page 1 of 1