Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE OFFICIAL RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

THE OFFICIAL RULES Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL RULES   THE OFFICIAL RULES I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2023 6:44 pm

ok so we dont have many members right *now* but im sure soon we will be the TOP sonic forum for everything related to sonic for the fans! <333

but basically we only need a few rules right now and we will add more as they are needed to ensure the safety and happiness of all the members of the forum here!!!

RULE #1: no trolling!!

RULE #2: do not godmod in ur roleplays!!

RULE #3: NO SPAMMING. it takes up too much space and annoys EVERY1.

RULE #4: do not diss shipping on sonadow (seriously)

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Gamez4LYFE dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

THE OFFICIAL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RULES   THE OFFICIAL RULES I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2023 10:18 pm

UPDATE TO THE RULES: RULE #5

do NOT call ORACLE OF DELPHIUS a LIAR he IS FROM THE FUTURE!!1!! harassing him may result in a warning. this does NOT exempt ORACLE OF DELPHIUS from rulebreaks and if he breaks rules he will ALSO FACE PUNIOSHMENT! Mad

Gamez4LYFE, ORACLE OF DELPHIUS and CreamTheBunnyrabbit like this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

THE OFFICIAL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RULES   THE OFFICIAL RULES I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 7:54 pm

THIS IS NOT A RULE BUT IS AN INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO GET HTML WORKING (OR AT LEAST MOSTLY WORKING???)

PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'PROFILE' TAB ON THE FORUM. THEN 'PREFERENCES.' SCROLL DOWN AND ENABLE 'ALWAYS ALLOW BBCODE' AND 'ALWAYS ALLOW HTML.'

ALSO I THINK IF YOU WANT HTML IN YOUR SIGNATURE, GO TO EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE. THEN ABOVE THE SIGNATURE TEXT BOX, CLICK ON THE WHITE PAPER WITH THE TWO BLUE ARROWS (IT SHOULD SAY CODE WHEN YOU HOVER OVER IT.) THEN UH CODE IT THERE OR SOMETHING? I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL COMPUTER CODER SO I CAN NOT CONFIRM IF THIS WORKS...

Gamez4LYFE, CreamTheBunnyrabbit and ILikeBlazeTheCat like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE OFFICIAL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL RULES   THE OFFICIAL RULES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Forum Junk :: THE RULES-
Jump to: