Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. Empty
PostSubject: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 8:00 am

Greetings. My name is Drougeula (Dracula and Rouge) but you can call me... teh top 1 Rouge the bat,vampire, and bats lover! xD I love bats, Rouge is a bat so of course I love her to. I want to become a vampire soon. My fangs are growing ,someday I will be a full vampire. But not now! I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION I love batman too xD he's not sonic (or shadow) related but he is a human bat. I know alot about Rogue the Bat, Batman, vampres, bats, so ask me if you dont know anything. Im pretty smart. I dont know my age or my gender because my dog eated my birf certifacit (hisssss this is why I prefer bats  Evil or Very Mad ), but I am a half-vampire in real life. MUAHAHAHA! I'm gonna go back to my sleeping coffin (bed for vampires) now...
Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. Rouge_as_batgirl_by_gizmo01_d5xk9yc-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTc1OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2MyOTQwMGMwLWMyMDUtNDk2Yi05MWE4LTYxMmE1NTgzOTIzM1wvZDV4azl5Yy0yYTU5Y2IyZS04Y2ZjLTQxYmItODM0OC04NzZiMmUzNTI3NGEuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ I'm a pretty good artist xD LOL

blazingchaos93, CreamTheBunnyrabbit and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 10:29 am

thats cool someone here has a oc called octavio who is also a vampire and a bat maybe u can be friends
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 3:30 pm

i think i'm the bigger Rouge fan. maybe not as big a fan of bats--although i am a vampire myself irl--but if you want to prove to me that you are, in fact, the bigger fan of Rouge then you may email me at rougebatfan@yahoo.com
and yes, that is my real email Cool
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 6:34 pm

ShiniestGems wrote:
i think i'm the bigger Rouge fan. maybe not as big a fan of bats--although i am a vampire myself irl--but if you want to prove to me that you are, in fact, the bigger fan of Rouge then you may email me at rougebatfan@yahoo.com
and yes, that is my real email Cool
Okay well if your'e actually a vampire irl how many people have you bited? I bited many people in my school and my principal.
Yahoo is the sound that Mario (not sonic) makes. I will make an email to you soon as soon as Im done with my vampirely duties.
Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 6:47 pm

i drank from a few people because i didn't like them but i don't think i'd ever turn anybody unless they asked, which they have yet to do.
Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 6:49 pm

do you like tails and big the cat
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 7:07 pm

ShiniestGems wrote:
i drank from a few people because i didn't like them but i don't think i'd ever turn anybody unless they asked, which they have yet to do.
WOW! I have also drinked blood. Its my number one rule that I will never ever never never turn someone into a vampir unless theyre suuuuuuuper nice to me.

tailsbigfan223 wrote:
do you like tails and big the cat
Yes Tails is nice. He invents cool gagdets and machines, like Batman. If you combine Big and Cat together you get Bat. So yes I like him too. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS ROUGE THE BAT!
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:02 pm

I like rouge 2!!!!!!!!

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
ShiniestGems

ShiniestGems

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:04 pm

same!!!

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.   Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number 1 Rouge and bat lover coming.
Page 1 of 1