Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Information on bats and Vampries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Information on bats and Vampries Empty
PostSubject: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 9:58 am

I know alot about vampires and bats, I’ll share my educational facts with you.
1. Bats are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
2. Vampires sleep at morning and wake up at night.
3. This is because vampires are allergic to the sun, and if the sun touches them they will set on fire and die.
4. Vampires can turn into bats. They just have to say the command “BAT!” and they will transform into one.
5. There are two (2) types of vampries.
6. Normal vampires
7. and
8. Energy vampires
9. Normal vampires use their fangs (really sharp teeth) to kill people, they also have other powers. They can fly. Energy vampires survive by not using their fangs, they suck the energy out of people through many ways like being boring or being sad. I'm pretty sure my dad is a energy vampire, He’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!! Mad
10. Bats have supersonic (LOL, not sonic as in the hegehodge xD) ears. They can hear any and all so even if youre really really quiet bats can still hear you Twisted Evil
Dracula is the most powerful and scariest vampire ever. He's not scary to me, but if youre a wussy…. Twisted Evil HE WILL GET YOU!! HAHAHAHA!

Bats and vampires >>>>> You.

xXSwiftRocket98Xx, CreamTheBunnyrabbit and MacromediaPoison like this post

Samuel2 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 9:55 pm

What are the other powere?
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 10:32 pm

SonicSpider99 wrote:
What are the other powere?
Bats are extreemly fast flyers. Not as fast as Sonic of course! but they are fast!
Vampires can easily heal themself. If you hurt them they will not hurt. But if you hurt them in the heart they will die this is called a "stake" so DONT stake a vampire or they will die Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Vampires are ammordal. It means they are alive for ever!! They have met your grandma, your great grandma, your great great grandma, Jesus, and dinosaurs.
I have all of these powers because IM special and vampire. There's also another vampire in this forum but im not sure if that is true.

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:30 am

we also gottta save the bats because theres this tihng caled white nose syndmome where they get a fungus on their noises and it awakes them up while they are in the middle of hybernation and then they fly around all sick and confused and then they die because they dont have food and it cold. (and funugus), so basiacally we gotta save the bats!!!!!!!! we had a dance at mhy school that i helped run wtih some people where we raised mony for bats with whtie nose snydorme and they played rocketteeer and i danced around Very Happy

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:48 am

Thank you for running a dance Cream. The vampires and bats legion will now protect because your kind.
You are right we must save bats, I read about this white nose sindorm and it scared me because it was so sad. I cried everyday when I know about that, I still do cry because it makes me so sad and sadder. Everywon must save bats, thank you for the added information.

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 9:06 am

ya! Sad Sad Sad its sad thats its happening.. but also, good that we kno about it and r doing stuff about it! we nevar stop fighting to protec the envornment <3 <3 <3 <3

tank u, that is so cool and awesom that bast and vampires will protect me!!!!!!!!!!

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 11:18 pm

You should know more. :
Vampires are allerjic to garlic, because garlic is disgusting.
Rouge is an HONDURAN WHITE BAT, get it right, Or I bite your stupid ass Evil or Very Mad
Vampires have RED GLOWIGN EYES
Information on bats and Vampries 32-871x1030Not Me as a baby.
Bats live in caves and other places. This is called a "bat cave", thats where I'm right now.
We have sharp fangs
Information on bats and Vampries Png Hisssss!!!

Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 4:17 pm

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
I know alot about vampires and bats, I’ll share my educational facts with you.
1. Bats are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
2. Vampires sleep at morning and wake up at night.
3. This is because vampires are allergic to the sun, and if the sun touches them they will set on fire and die.
4. Vampires can turn into bats. They just have to say the command “BAT!” and they will transform into one.
5. There are two (2) types of vampries.
6. Normal vampires
7. and
8. Energy vampires
9. Normal vampires use their fangs (really sharp teeth) to kill people, they also have other powers. They can fly. Energy vampires survive by not using their fangs, they suck the energy out of people through many ways like being boring or being sad. I'm pretty sure my dad is a energy vampire, He’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORING!!!!! Mad
10. Bats have supersonic (LOL, not sonic as in the hegehodge xD) ears. They can hear any and all so even if youre really really quiet bats can still hear you Twisted Evil
Dracula is the most powerful and scariest vampire ever. He's not scary to me, but if youre a wussy…. Twisted Evil HE WILL GET YOU!! HAHAHAHA!

Bats and vampires >>>>> You.

Pale hands wrote this. I see you.

rougethebank (vampire) and rogue-teh-bat-xD like this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:39 am

Santa is also a vampire here are information about him.
1. He is immortal, he gives presents for many many years and times.
2. He only comes out at night
3. He likes red
Information on bats and Vampries Santa-with-fangs Look at it

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:53 am

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
Santa is also a vampire here are information about him.
1. He is immortal, he gives presents for many many years and times.
2. He only comes out at night
3. He likes red
Information on bats and Vampries Santa-with-fangs Look at it

Should i leave him blood instead of milk or is milk like santa blood

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:56 am

Give him milk he is used to milk. He is a special vampire who drinks milk, not the red liquid that we have.

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 1:05 pm

woaw... never thot of it like that before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information on bats and Vampries   Information on bats and Vampries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information on bats and Vampries
Page 1 of 1