Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Creepy/Weird dream I had

Go down 
+3
xXSwiftRocket98Xx
meowbot
Knight of NiGHTs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Creepy/Weird dream I had Empty
PostSubject: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 4:54 pm

I debated making this post... But it freaked me out, so it's probably worth sharing.

Last night, after that weird hacker made that scary post on my profile, I had a dream...

I was... somewhere, I don't know. It didn't look like anywhere i'd ever been. It was dark, and it stunk, and the floor and walls were all covered in this weird sticky liquid. It was blue, but not like water is blue. It was dark and thick like tar... Just walking in it was hard. I knew I was dreaming and I wanted to wake up, but for whatever reason I couldn't manage it, so I just kept walking- well maybe 'trudging' is the better word, through this horrible stuff. I don't remember how long I walked cause dreams are easy to forget parts of, but after a while I kept hearing this knocking on the walls around me. Not like somebody knocking on a door, maybe more like when the storm makes a tree knock into your window and it sounds like someone trying to break in and you cry and call for your mom and... Sorry i'm rambling. It was weird.

But I keep walking. And walking. And walking. And the whole time I really want to wake up... but I just have to keep going. Eventually, after what felt like a long time the weird gunk finally kind of went away. I think I remember some of it being on the walls and stuff still but I wasn't wading through it anymore. After a little bit more walking, I came across... Ugh, my memory of it is already failing, but i'm really trying to hang on to it. It was... some kind of cocoon? I think? And I remember going up to it and touching it. It was blue, and felt kind of slimy. Occasionally I could see a bright blue glow underneath the shell, and I could hear something like... It was maybe like humming, or something? Maybe some kind of song. But the part that really freaks me out is after I touched it, everything in my dream dissapearred and I was just left standing with nothing around me and then I turned around and there was- god I don't know how i'm forgetting this when it's clearly the most important part of the dream but it was- something blue and fast and before I knew it I was back in the hallway, and the cocoon was gone and the sticky substance had filled the space. I was drowning in it, and i'm going to be honest I was so scared. It sounds silly, but in that moment I thought of NiGHTs, and how I knew if they were there, they would save me.

And then I woke up. I didn't go back to sleep. I haven't felt right since I had that dream, but I knew I had to talk about. I'm sorry if this is too scary you can delete this thread if you want. I just needed it out of my head so I can forget about it.

xXBlazingHeartXx and TonicTheHedgehog like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 4:55 pm

FACT: IT'S GESTATING
Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 4:56 pm

are you gonna become the sonicfly
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 4:57 pm

I don't want to think about anything like that. It's just a dream.

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 4:59 pm

you should learn how to lucid dream i think (you control your dreams with your mind. maybe even the real world too idk yet)

xXBlazingHeartXx likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:07 pm

that's really scarey!! you dident eat any worms did you???
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:08 pm

To my memory, I didn't eat worms or anything weird. I've just been thinking about Sonic a lot, lately.

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:13 pm

hey knights. youre a good friend of mine even if i havent quite shown it. if any trouble ever comes about, you best believe me and all your other friends're here to help! no evil or weridness can take any of us down!
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:20 pm

Thank you Sonadow, that's a great comfort. I hope this was just a weird fluke brought about by that hacker's post...

Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:25 pm

i also had wierd dreams because of the hacker. it was liek i was in a big box but all of the walls were like scary sonic faces screming at me No No No but i try to think about good things because i know that dream isn't real and can't hurt me!! so keep thinking about night and you will be A OK!!!

and if anything really bad happens or you swallow a worm we will help you!!!
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:44 pm

Thank you, that's good advice. I believe in NiGHTs always.

xXBlazingHeartXx likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:28 am

i had a dream that i was getting proked and prodded byy goblins once

----------------------------
Does anyone know about yogart? Theyre was a yoagart dispernster at my hotel room when I played at San Bernandinyo that one time. Weird stuff. It came out of there, I say man, it came out of there in clumps. Weird stuff, yoagrt.
- Mike D when asked about collecting vintage cars

Gamez4LYFE and xXSwiftRocket98Xx like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 1:53 pm

i think god sent you to hell for a free trial that sucks
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:54 pm

I'm not sure how much I believe in gods and devils and that sort of thing... but that does sound quite scary.

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:55 pm

you better believe

xXSwiftRocket98Xx dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:04 pm

Hmm... No. I don't have to make a choice on that.

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:09 pm

FACT: GOD HAS NO PLACE IN THIS EQUATION. THERE IS NO QUESTION OF THIS THREAT'S EXISTENCE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy/Weird dream I had   Creepy/Weird dream I had I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy/Weird dream I had
Page 1 of 1