Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:03 pm

I'm not so sure about this Games for life guy..

I am typing some more because my screen says The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters..

Nevermind I just realised it meant the title and not the post..I want to drink a gin and tonic to clear my head and gather my thoughts..

Gamez4LYFE dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:05 pm

ive been on this forum for longer than before you were even born

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:06 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
I'm not so sure about this Games for life guy..

I am typing some more because my screen says The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters..

Nevermind I just realised it meant the title and not the post..I want to drink a gin and tonic to clear my head and gather my thoughts..

what rule od u think he has broken? he has been here for a long time he was our first ever member!! i dont think he would break any rules on purpose O.O but what is it that u think he broke?
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:06 pm

the only rule ive ever broken is The Man

Gamez4LYFE and MoonBlade99 like this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:12 pm

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
what rule od u think he has broken? he has been here for a long time he was our first ever member!! i dont think he would break any rules on purpose O.O but what is it that u think he broke?
It doesn't say anything about it in the forum rules, but he said he's shooting up weed but he is also only 14 which makes that illegal under the law.

Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Screen10
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:14 pm

Gamez4LYFE is this true?

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:22 pm

no . it was in the role pplay thread i would never shoot weed into my body because im until 18 and then 21, my body is ONLY FOR THREE THINGS

- VIDEO GAMEZ
- SONIC (awesome)
- and God and also The Beastie Boys
[
------------
So whatcha whatcha whatcha want

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:26 pm

Gamez4LYFE wrote:
no .    it was in the role pplay thread i would never shoot weed into my body because im until 18 and then 21, my body is ONLY FOR THREE THINGS

- VIDEO GAMEZ
- SONIC (awesome)
- and God and also The Beastie Boys
[
------------
So whatcha whatcha whatcha want

Erm..It says 14 on your profile. That's 4 years younger than 18 by the way..
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:30 pm

i am 14 this is true. but once i am 18 or 21 depending on the state and country i am living in when i am then old it ll be okay for drinking and weed and cocane. but not yet. this is true. and cocane is not legal in america yet but maybe it will by then? who knows except for the president

------------------------------------------------
Adn the beat goes on and on and on and on
- Mike D from the Beastie Boys

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 2:36 pm

hmmm i think gamez4lyfe has proven his case. he had only drunk in the rp, and he will not drink any alcohol or weed irl until he is of legal age. as such this thread will be LOCKED.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm..The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1