Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My best work yet

Go down 
+15
sweetangelxx
xXSwiftRocket98Xx
GunswordTheFox
HardcoreSonic997
MacromediaPoison
Knight of NiGHTs
gothgirlamy
SonicSpider99
xXBlazingHeartXx
blazingchaos93
_sonadowgorl_
fastmike123
rogue-teh-bat-xD
Gamez4LYFE
TonicTheHedgehog
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

My best work yet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:38 pm

gothgirlamy wrote:
dont make fun of my girlfriend shes a tough girl who wont be scared of anything when shes with me!

thank you babe and also i'm not even that scared of the drawing it just pen and paper or something like that. i hope youre not upset at me mr Tonic, drink a yummy drink and feel better OK? Razz Razz Razz

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:46 pm

SonicSpider99 wrote:
okay what am i supposd to see can you tell me please since i can not see. i would like to see your boutifull vision

Sorry I am too busy drinking a delicious glass of champaigne right now

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:41 pm

What if it was called cham'pain' and hurt you to drink, would you still drink it?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:23 am

Don't talk to me you freak

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and Grandma dislike this post

Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:26 am

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:

BE NICE!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:19 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:

Well, that's quite rude. I think you deserve to drink the Champain. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:59 pm

tonic y r u bein so mean Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:37 pm

listen man it is not cool to be mean and call people mean thigns i know because i was mean to big the cat for being fat but i changed and got better and i know now you should not be mean it is better to be nice

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:17 pm

Tonic, some constructive criticism for you:

Frankly, this piece is rather creepy. He looks like he's just kidnapped me and is forcing me to sample liquors. Not by any fault of your own, art is a learning process and this is a step on the way to improvement. Here's how i think you can mitigate these issues:

1. Softer shading! The harsh, scraggly lines make him appear haggard and crazed. Part of this issue is also:
2. The lamp! The lone lamp hanging from the ceiling evokes the vibes of a dungeonesque basement, and as the sole light source isn't doing those vibes any favors. Perhaps a table lamp on a coffee table in Tonic's lounge would make the scene feel a lot more cozy and homely. Or perhaps the entire structure of the scene could be improved by, for example, setting it at a bar and Tonic has slid a drink down the bar table to the viewer
3. The caption. To be blunt, the caption has worrying implications. Why was I passed out? Is Tonic in this scenario just an acquaintance or a friend? Where am I? What are his motivations? Et cetera. It could definitely be improved with a friendlier phrasing.

Apologies if my criticism comes across as harsh. But I struggle to not be harsh at times. Part of my charm, I suppose Cool

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:47 pm

Sighs Hello everyone, it's me, Kevin (To clarify, my name is not actually Tonic The Hedgehog, that is my original character's name). I just want to come out and say that I'm deeply sorry for all of my hurtful words. I've been having a rough one. I believed this to be my magnus opus but it seems that many of you are frightened by my work. They say art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comforted but in reality, my intention for this piece was to comfort any and all.

I want Tonic to be soft and sweet, like a refreshing cocktail on a Summer afternoon. Not a stereotypical, beer-drinking bad-boy but a Dionysian figure; I want the people of this forum, and the Sonic World at Large to be enchanted by my beautful vision. A truly magnetic hedgehog.

I have taken into account all the critisism and feedback, and will begin to craft my next peice with all this in mind. Blood, sweat, tears and more will be required to craft my next Tonic masterpiece. But that's a risk I am willing to take. You will see me again, and you will see Tonic again, maybe in another life - or maybe in this very forum.

Regards,
Kevin
Creator of Tonic The Hedgehog

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and GunswordTheFox like this post

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:48 pm

i thought it was kind of nice

TonicTheHedgehog and HardcoreSonic997 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:55 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
Sighs Hello everyone, it's me, Kevin (To clarify, my name is not actually Tonic The Hedgehog, that is my original character's name). I just want to come out and say that I'm deeply sorry for all of my hurtful words. I've been having a rough one. I believed this to be my magnus opus but it seems that many of you are frightened by my work. They say art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comforted but in reality, my intention for this piece was to comfort any and all.

I want Tonic to be soft and sweet, like a refreshing cocktail on a Summer afternoon. Not a stereotypical, beer-drinking bad-boy but a Dionysian figure; I want the people of this forum, and the Sonic World at Large to be enchanted by my beautful vision. A truly magnetic hedgehog.

I have taken into account all the critisism and feedback, and will begin to craft my next peice with all this in mind. Blood, sweat, tears and more will be required to craft my next Tonic masterpiece. But that's a risk I am willing to take. You will see me again, and you will see Tonic again, maybe in another life - or maybe in this very forum.

Regards,
Kevin
Creator of Tonic The Hedgehog

I believe in you. Sayonara, darling.

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Please don't die like Vincent Van Goge. I hope your masterpiece is not tonic with his ear missing..

TonicTheHedgehog and GunswordTheFox like this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

Please don't die like Vincent Van Goge. I hope your masterpiece is not tonic with his ear missing..

I may die in the process...like a mother, my head is pregant with ideas of Tonic. This will be tough, and I might not make it through...

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:19 pm

Godspeed, Mr. Kevin.. cheers

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:22 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

I may die in the process...like a mother, my head is pregant with ideas of Tonic. This will be tough, and I might not make it through...
if u donot make it thru we wil continue ur legacy 4 u kev!!
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:28 pm

TonicTheHedgehog wrote:
Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

Your sacrifice will not be in vain. The world will remember Tonic.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:32 pm

woah this is cool can you show more of tonic?
Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:26 pm

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:36 pm

no... tonic...
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:28 pm

I will share his final work wherever I go till the end of time.
Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:12 pm

Very often, I wish it wasn't so hard for me to make exceptions in my job. But there is nothing more respectable than putting your whole being into doing what you love.

Last edited by THE PALE RIDER. on Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 pm

Especially if "what you love" is being 21 years old.

Last edited by THE PALE RIDER. on Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:49 am

stoppppppp Mad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 1:19 am

oh no did we kill him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best work yet   My best work yet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My best work yet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next