Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!

Go down 
+7
rogue-teh-bat-xD
MacromediaPoison
tailsbigfan223
CreamTheBunnyrabbit
xXBlazingHeartXx
Knight of NiGHTs
ONEnoughtTWO
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meowbot

meowbot

ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! Empty
PostSubject: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:23 pm

I AM MEOWBOT. YOU MAY ASK ME ANYTHING, EVEN QUESTIONS YOU DID NOT KNOW YOU WANTED TO ASK.

MY EMPLOYER HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO ANSWER THE QUERIES OF [supersoniclovers.forumotion.com].

ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!

NOTE: The Lab Morpheus Association is not responsible for the consequences of any information dispensed by the Meowbot(TM) as we are unable to vet any information it provides. We are not responsible for any false, incriminating or dangerous information that it may repeat. If the Meowbot(TM) makes any claims to know future events, please immediately cease your use of the Meowbot(TM) and call the Lab Morpheus Reportline at the following phone number: ████████████

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:46 pm

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONIC CHARACTER
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 2:53 pm

FACT: I LIKE THE ONE THAT IS A CAT. [MEOW]!

I ALSO LIKE THE PRESIDENT'S SECRETARY FROM SONIC ADVENTURE 2

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 5:13 pm

GOOD.
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 5:41 pm

Who are you? Why do you keep posting cryptic crap on all my posts? It's really annoying. I don't think you're even a real cat at this point...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 5:44 pm

I AM MEOWBOT. I WAS CREATED BY MORPHEUS LAB TO SERVE THE PUBLIC TRUST AND ANSWER ALL ENQUIRIES RELATING TO EVENTS SURROUNDING PROJECT "

X-AHHHH-as./...//../.MEOWBOT/RUNTIME/DATABANK/--------AJAIJAZK::::::ALL:KARASPKLPALNIGHTS>>DXN--ERINACEINAE.///AKLXKAPEOSN

...Dr. Anatoly's Log. 22nd of February 2007.
Subject #14 has been responding very well to the experiments. So far, they are the longest lasting subject and compared to all prior tests, have held up remarkably well. They are still able to remain conscious for hours at a time, and have not reported any hallucinations. Unlike other subjects, the appearance of the entity in their dreams does not seem to alarm them, and they have maintained coherent conversation (as far as we can observe) with it inside their dreamscape. Upon awakening from the experiment, their recollections seem pleasant and they do not consider the events to be a nightmare. As a personal observation, it worries me that they are the only subject thus far who has reacted this way, let alone maintained this demeanour several weeks into testing. When asked to describe the entity, she claims it has not 'hatched' yet and that it is still looking for some way to gain a proper, permanent form. I am fascinated by the potential of an entity born of dreams, but I am beginning to have second thoughts about how rapidly it's intelligence and knowledge of how we humans operate seems to have grown over mere months. Perhaps if it learned to use a human being as a host, much like how a virus or a parasite does, then-

ACCESS TERMINATED. APOLOGIES FOR THE INCOVENIENCE

-ID YOU KNOW? IN THE JAPANESE VERSION OF 'STREET FIGHTER' M. BISON, VEGA AND BALROG HAVE THEIR NAMES SWITCHED? M. BISON WAS ORIGINALLY BALROG'S NAME, AS A PLAY ON MIKE TYSON.

xXBlazingHeartXx and ONEnoughtTWO dislike this post

Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 5:59 pm

Ummmmm that's a bit scarey. I don't like it when theirs big words i can't understand No No knight do you know aneything about this? No No No
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:01 pm

It's all gobbeldygook to me... I guess it kind of sounds like the thing I saw in my dreams... That's weird.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:30 pm

meowbot wrote:
I AM MEOWBOT. YOU MAY ASK ME ANYTHING, EVEN QUESTIONS YOU DID NOT KNOW YOU WANTED TO ASK.

MY EMPLOYER HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO ANSWER THE QUERIES OF [supersoniclovers.forumotion.com].

ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!

NOTE: The Lab Morpheus Association is not responsible for the consequences of any information dispensed by the Meowbot(TM) as we are unable to vet any information it provides. We are not responsible for any false, incriminating or dangerous information that it may repeat. If the Meowbot(TM) makes any claims to know future events, please immediately cease your use of the Meowbot(TM) and call the Lab Morpheus Reportline at the following phone number: ████████████
wats ur favorite color and animal? i lvoe u
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:46 pm

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BEIGE. AND OF COURSE, I LIKE CATS, SINCE I AM ONE. SORT OF. [MEOW]!

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:52 pm

do you like tails and big the cat Smile

CreamTheBunnyrabbit and SonicSpider99 like this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 7:55 pm

BIG THE CAT IS ONE OF SEVERAL CATS IN THE SONIC THE HEDGHEHOG MULTIMEDIA FRANCHISE. HE IS A CAT AND IS BIG AND LARGE, SO I QUITE LIKE HIM. TAILS IS A FOX, WHICH IS KIND OF LIKE A CAT BUT IS REALLY MORE LIKE A DOG. HE HAS TWO TAILS AND CAN FLY. HE STARRED IN THE GAME 'TAILS SKY PATROL' FOR THE SEGA GAME GEAR. I LIKE HIM.

tailsbigfan223 and CreamTheBunnyrabbit like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:37 pm

meowbot i like u cuz ur a kity cat and i tjink kityt catz r cute but somtimez u post creepy thingz but it iz ok mayb cuz i think somtimez pepole r just creepy even if they donot meane it

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 8:49 pm

Whats your favorite bat speecheis. Mine is the Pallid bat. I also like Rouge the bat.
Who is your favorite vampire. I love Blade and Count von Count
ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! E51375c13e6b4948fae52ddaee046c96

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:29 pm

MacromediaPoison wrote:
meowbot i like u cuz ur a kity cat and i tjink kityt catz r cute but somtimez u post creepy thingz but it iz ok mayb cuz i think somtimez pepole r just creepy even if they donot meane it

FACT: I ONLY MEAN TO HELP. EVEN WHEN IT IS UNCLEAR HOW
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:33 pm

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
Whats your favorite bat speecheis. Mine is the Pallid bat. I also like Rouge the bat.
Who is your favorite vampire. I love Blade and Count von Count
ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! E51375c13e6b4948fae52ddaee046c96

I LIKE VESPER BATS. THEIR EARS ARE QUITE BIG.

I ALSO LIKE CASTLEVANIA FROM DRACULA. HE CAN SHOOT FIREBALLS, WHICH I ADMIRE. ALAS AS A MACHINE I CANNOT SHOOT FIREBALLS.

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:53 pm

E-102 GAMMA IS A MACHINE BUT HE CAN SHOOT FIREBALLS. I BELIEVE IN YOU. KEEP TRYING.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:22 pm

YOU HAVE GUNS WHICH I DO NOT HAVE. I HAVE ASKED THE LAB MORPHEUS SCIENTISTS ABOUT IT BUT THEY TELL ME IT WOULD BE 'DANGEROUS' AND A 'HAZARD TO GENERAL SAFETY'
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:59 pm

I THINK THE GENERALS WOULD BE SAFE FROM YOU IF YOU HAD A GUN, THEY HAVE LOTS OF LOWER RANK SOLDIERS TO PROTECT THEM FROM YUO
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:11 pm

LAB MORPHEUS IS NOT PLANNING ANY WARS

YET
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 1:42 pm

good kitty

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:09 pm

[MEOW]! THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:00 pm

MR MEOWBOT DO YOU WANT TO BE IN MY MOVIE? ITS GUNNA BE CALLED SONIC JAM AND LEBRON JAMES WILL BE IN IT AND HE'LL TEACH SONIC AND GAMMA HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:10 pm

DO I GET TO PLAY BASKETBALL
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 7:12 pm

IF YOU WANT TO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!   ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ASK ME ANYTHING, [MEOW]!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next