Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i could be a good mod

Go down 
+6
leadheadissorry
MacromediaPoison
GunswordTheFox
_sonadowgorl_
ONEnoughtTWO
CoolGuyMark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

i could be a good mod Empty
PostSubject: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:54 pm

i'm smart, i'm mature, i know i just showed up but i've run things like this is the past AND cooler more difficult things with more f'ed up hackers that wanted me dead anyways. spoiler alert but i think a lot of these guys just use html and i know it scares the kids easily so i'd put a stop to that with a quick BAN! unless you want me to warn them first
also i'm 17 (almost a legal adult AND can drive) which is probably older than most of these people anyways except for that grandma and also death
so? what do you say? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:14 pm

TonicTheHedgehog IS OVER 21 AND THAT KABUTO GUY'S AGE SAYS 31.
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:15 pm

you seem cool but you also remind me a lot of gamez4lyfe. i love gamez4lyfe, but i had to demote him as moderator because he turned evil for like a week cuz of worms or demons or something. would that be a problem for you?
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:20 pm

You just joined the forum and you're already after moderator powers...
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:26 pm

not 2 b mean or anything but i think u lie abote spme of the thingz u say 2 seem cooler so idk if u shold b moderator but also i donot now u so u coldeb teling the truth i woldnot now tho

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 pm

GunbombTheFox wrote:
so? why do you antagonize me
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:29 pm

Not intending to antagonize you just thought it was important to point out.
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:29 pm

_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
you seem cool but you also remind me a lot of gamez4lyfe. i love gamez4lyfe, but i had to demote him as moderator because he turned evil for like a week cuz of worms or demons or something. would that be a problem for you?
i would not turn evil. i'm past that phase in my life and learned my lesson good and well...
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:39 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
GunbombTheFox wrote:
so? why do you antagonize me

So isn't part of one's duty as a moderator to know their community and the individuals in it? That's what i was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:42 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
_sonadowgorl_ wrote:
i would not turn evil. i'm past that phase in my life and learned my lesson good and well...
WAIT SO IS BECOMING EVIL BY EATING WORMS JUST A COMMON THING NOW? I AM SO CONFUSED
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:44 pm

i did not eat worms and also i don't think that the law should apply any differently based on how well you know someone because then that's either playing favorites or holding a grudge. the only benefit to knowing people beforehand is knowing repeat offenders and trust me, it won't be difficult to get situated there...
Back to top Go down
leadheadissorry

leadheadissorry

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:00 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
i did not eat worms and also i don't think that the law should apply any differently based on how well you know someone because then that's either playing favorites or holding a grudge. the only benefit to knowing people beforehand is knowing repeat offenders and trust me, it won't be difficult to get situated there...
im pretty sure the point of it isnt because of bias and favorites i think its so that people within the forum can get to know you and trust you as a moderator

Back to top Go down
https://www.chemsee.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Lead.png
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 4:08 pm

Just to confrim, I am over 21

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
doll

doll

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 6:04 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
i bet your dad's a cop hee hee

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:09 pm

my dad would never be a cop or i would be in jail for explosions
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:25 pm

so what do you think? *grinning and scoffs*
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 1:24 am

dusst wrote:
i think you should shut the fuck up
welcome to the forum since this is your first post but I don't think you need to be so antagonistic towards fellow forum members
Back to top Go down
SativaSilver

SativaSilver

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 4:31 am

dusst wrote:
i think you should shut the fuck up

Woah there man! Not cool, you're really bringing down the vibrations here Mad

CoolGuyMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://ganjaparadise.neocities.org/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:15 pm

i would be a fucking epic mod and rid the world of the scum of the earth but only when they can't be redeemed. only one person i've ever met like that so far because i have faith stronger than bones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i could be a good mod   i could be a good mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i could be a good mod
Page 1 of 1