Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

My OC, Gunbomb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:51 pm

I suppose its about time I talk about my pride and joy, Gunbomb!

My OC, Gunbomb Abc2b910

She was a young child spared by Dr. Robotnik during his industrialization of what would become Chemical Plant Zone in the coming decades. Though she believed it was mercy, Robotnik had ulterior motives. Exposing her to experimental serums caused her to unlock her latent psionic abilities, and her powers alongside her loyalty to the mad doctor made her the perfect tool.
Of course, in time she came to realize she was on the wrong side of history. Oil Ocean was the catalyst. Seeing so much life withering away because of Robotnik's obsession with his metal army opened her eyes. She fled her home, injuring the doctor in the knee in the process (thats why he can no longer run fast)

Now, armed with her dual deagles, sixth sense, healing factor, developing telekinesis, and many more currently undiscovered powers, she fights the good fight against Robotnik... even though she can't stand Sonic's carefree attitude.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:32 pm

YOURE SO AWESOME WOAH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 pm

can you make me as cool as you????
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 pm

would she prefer a gun that shoots bombs or bomb that looks like a gun both are gunbombs and if she had one shed be gun bomb with gun bomb
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:37 pm

sweetangelxx wrote:

Based on your avatar and signature, you already are! ;]

Last edited by GunbombTheFox on Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:38 pm

fastmike123 wrote:
would she prefer a gun that shoots bombs or bomb that looks like a gun both are gunbombs and if she had one shed be gun bomb with gun bomb

most likely a gun that shoots bombs, like a grenade launcher. Not much practical use to a gun that looks like a bomb. But a grenade launcher would be beyond cool...
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:41 pm

GunbombTheFox wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:

Based on your avatar and signature, you already are! ;]
but i love ur style!!! i wanna do that too!
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Part of being cool is finding your own way to be cool. It's not about mimicry, its about finding a style that's uniquely you. You gotta cultivate it yourself, not try to be another person.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:48 pm

ive always wanted a style like urs ive just never known where to start...
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:53 pm

But if you try to replicate someone else's style, you aren't yourself anymore. You're faking, and it'll be obvious whether you want it or not. The easiest way to be cool is to do it in a way true to yourself: makes it clear you aren't faking.

For example, i enjoy writing fiction with themaric purpose, so in a way i suppose i've become the 'philosopher' sort of cool.

You don't gotta know what kind of cool you are right now. Just think on it.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:55 pm

omg ur so cool.......

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My OC, Gunbomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: My OC, Gunbomb   My OC, Gunbomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My OC, Gunbomb
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Sonic Central :: Sonic OCs-
Jump to: