Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Take down robotnik RP

Go down 
+7
EggMan
Jeff The Hero Of Hyrule
doll
meowbot
ONEnoughtTWO
xXBlazingHeartXx
GunswordTheFox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 1:08 pm

*i follow detective cat because he is a better detective then gamma (who enters the wrong rooms in egg carrier all the time by mistake)*
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 1:29 pm

*Eggman appears!*
I SHALL JOIN YOU ALL! HOW DARE MY BROTHER ROBOTNIK BESMIRCH THE NAME OF OUR FAMILY! I'LL KICK HIS BUTT!!

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:16 pm

Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 Image

DETECTIVEBOT TIPS HIS HAT. HMM... I AM FRANKLY QUITE SUSPICIOUS. BUT THE MORE THE MERRIER, AS THEY SAY. I WILL LET YOU JOIN BUT AT THE FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE... WELL. THIS KITTEN HAS CLAWS.

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cytheborg123

Cytheborg123

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 2:27 pm

Σ: Hi everybody how do you join this I don't know how to role play it looks fun
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 5:40 pm

IT'S EASY! YOU JUST HAVE TO COME UP WITH A CHARACTER AND TALK AND ACT AS THEY WOULD WITHIN THE STORY.
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 7:51 pm

a big robot shaped like a cat and an egg is visible from the end of an adjacent hallway. it's the egg sphinx 1000! be careful, sphinxes can help you or hurt you if you anger them, even if they're badniks made by robotnik
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:10 pm

DETECTIVEBOT SHOWS GREAT RESPECT TO THE SPHINX AS A FELLOW CAT. "HELLO SPHINX. HOW CAN WE HELP TOU TODAY?"
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:30 pm

the egg sphinx appreciates detectivebot's kindness. "interlopers of robotnik's lair, if you wish to proceed, you have two paths before you. the first path is the path of the brain, the second is the path of the brawl. make your choice."
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:46 pm

WE HAVE A DETECTIVE ON OUR SIDE SO WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THE PATH OF THE BRIAN, NO PROBLEMO
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:54 pm

"brain it is then, answer my three riddles and you may pass: what is something so frail speaking its name kills it, what do the poor have that the rich desire, and what beast has four legs in the morning, two in the evening and three in the night?"
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:30 pm

"HM..."
DETECTIVEBOT RUBS HIS CHINNY CHIN CHIN. "I MUST ADMIT THIS IS STUMPING ME... I'M NO GOOD AT RIDDLES. I COULD USE MY DATABANKS TO LOOK THEM UP, PERHAPS, BUT THAT WOULD BE CHEATING AND I AM NOTHING IF NOT FAIR. ANY IDEAS, COMPATRIOTS?"
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:35 pm

*eggman also rubs his chinny chin chin*
AHA! EUREKA! I GOT IT! THE FIRST ONE IS POSSIBLY...SILENCE! IF YOU SPEAK, YOU BREAK SILENCE! EGGMAN DOES IT AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:45 pm

(I use my grinchly powers to sneak past the group, and into the path of the brains)
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:48 pm

one of the sphinx's eyes light up green. "correct, silence is the absence of any noise and if you say anything you stop being silent even if you say silence"
Back to top Go down
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:25 am

"Looks like someone could use a hand..."
Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 1ZQH
Blaze the Cat jumps easily out of the shadows and approaches the group. "What the poor have that the rich desire... It is nothing! Is that right, my fellow cat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take down robotnik RP   Take down robotnik RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take down robotnik RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Sonic Central :: SUPER SONIC RP HUB-
Jump to: