Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.

Go down 
+5
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
tailsbigfan223
Knight of NiGHTs
Gamez4LYFE
kabuto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kabuto

kabuto

silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. Empty
PostSubject: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 3:28 pm

i don't like silver, he is my least favorite character in the sonic mithos.

i generally think he is a complete waste of opportunity, like he is a guy from a future that was destroyed by the consequences of shadow's actions, that goes to the past to make the future a better place, and in the proces discovers the beauty of nature. he has all of the building blocks to be such a cool character.
and yet he is an complete idiot that believes on a shady character imediatly after meeviles tells him of a way out, and wen he gets to the past he acts like an complete loozer, with the most meekish demeanor of the entire cast.
sonic team you had the opportunity to make an misterious character that was scarred by the place he grew up in, an unforgiving world where people fought to have the possibllity to eat, and yet all you could make of his is an wite blanket of an character!
also in game, he completly sucks to play has, he has the lowest movement speed in a game made for you to go throught the levels in a blast, but this guy can only walk at an maximum, like wats the deal with that!

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

SonicSpider99 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 3:38 pm

but you have to admit. he can move things

---------------------
beastieboys.com

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 4:05 pm

IT'S NO USE!!!! not liking Silver the Hedgehog. Just joking, one of my little jokes haha. Idk, I think he's kind of cool and cute Smile It's cool when people have psychic powers. Plus he can hover, which is kind of like flying, like NiGHTs can do. I think he and blaze should kiss.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2023 10:44 pm

i like him he reminds me of my sister

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 10:04 pm

I could beat him in a fight

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 11:08 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
I could beat him in a fight
are you sure? the sonic 06 boss fight with him in it was pretty hard and kind of unfair, he could probably beat you
Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 12:41 am

i eheard that he is a gay!!! Very Happy like he wants t ho hold hands with a boy

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 9:03 am

I would be friends and watch reruns of The X Files with him.

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 2:43 pm

kabuto wrote:
i don't like silver, he is my least favorite character in the sonic mithos.

i generally think he is a complete waste of opportunity, like he is a guy from a future that was destroyed by the consequences of shadow's actions, that goes to the past to make the future a better place, and in the proces discovers the beauty of nature. he has all of the building blocks to be such a cool character.
and yet he is an complete idiot that believes on a shady character imediatly after meeviles tells him of a way out, and wen he gets to the past he acts like an complete loozer, with the most meekish demeanor of the entire cast.
sonic team you had the opportunity to make an misterious character that was scarred by the place he grew up in, an unforgiving world where people fought to have the possibllity to eat, and yet all you could make of his is an wite blanket of an character!
also in game, he completly sucks to play has, he has the lowest movement speed in a game made for you to go throught the levels in a blast, but this guy can only walk at an maximum, like wats the deal with that!
i think your wrong because hes actually really cool and hes probably like that because he had nobody but blaze. the one person in the future that can talk other than the guy who clearly is from some other time so why not believe him when any possibility is better than whatever already played out? hes so normal so your just being a hater. also he doesnt need to be fast because nobdoy else can even move things with their mind but hes way good at it
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:01 pm

why isit cats in here

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:01 pm

who doing this
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:10 pm

I bet Silver The Hedgehog likes cats!

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:48 pm

hes best friend is a cat

Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 6:33 pm

I think silver is wimpy but thats why i like him. he's silly because of it and also even though he's a big caredy-hog his power is cool
Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 12:09 am

titanicbouncehouse wrote:
who doing this
my cats of protection Smile protetiong the foreum from evil people like jfef the tkiler and hackers
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 5:13 am

cats

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2023 1:49 pm

[color=#4e2b5e]

CATS!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.   silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silver is the lamest hedgehog in the series, and thats a fact.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Sonic Central :: general sonic stuffz!-
Jump to: