Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE

Go down 
+5
meowbot
THE PALE RIDER.
Knight of NiGHTs
SativaSilver
ONEnoughtTWO
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE Empty
PostSubject: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 10:54 pm

I THINK MOVIES COUNT AS INVENTION

I WANT TO MAKE A MOVIE THAT IS LIKE SPACE JAM BUT WITH SONIC CHARACTERS AND IT CAN BE CALLED SONIC JAM, AND INSTEAD OF MICHEAL JORDEN IT CAN HAVE LEBRON JAMES TEACHING SONIC AND THE OTHERS TO PLAY BASKETBALL TO BEAT EGGMAN'S B-SERIES ROBOTS (GAMMA CAN BE THERE BUT HE BETRAYS EGGMAN AND JOINS SONIC PARTWAY THRU THE STORY)
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:00 pm

AND THEN ITS FLASH GAME WILL BE 1,000,000,000,000% TIMES BETTER THAN THE ONES ON SPACE JAM DOT COM BECAUSE IT WILL HAVE GAMMAS LOCKON AND TIMER MECHANICS FROM SONIC ADVENTURE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:20 pm

This sounds like it has potential, I think it could be a good sonic ova where we see a large cast of sonic characters battle each other, maybe it could have a whole cast of villains instead of just the b-series robots (I'm guessing the b stands for basketball lol! ) like chaos, metal sonic, knack the weasel (it would be nice to see him again), and maybe the members of team dark who eventually switch sides
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:23 pm

HERE IS A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT THE AWESOME SONIC JAM WEBSITE COULD VERY WELL BE LIKE
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:25 pm

Chaotix Guy wrote:
This sounds like it has potential, I think it could be a good sonic ova where we see a large cast of sonic characters battle each other, maybe it could have a whole cast of villains instead of just the b-series robots (I'm guessing the b stands for basketball :lol!: ) like chaos, metal sonic, knack the weasel (it would be nice to see him again), and maybe the members of team dark who eventually switch sides
TESE ARE GOOD IDEAS, I DON'T KNOW WHO KNACK IS BUT HE CAN BE THERE TOO

AND YES IT IS SHORT FOR B-BALL WHICH IS ALSO SHORT FOR BASKETBALL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:29 pm

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
Chaotix Guy wrote:
This sounds like it has potential, I think it could be a good sonic ova where we see a large cast of sonic characters battle each other, maybe it could have a whole cast of villains instead of just the b-series robots (I'm guessing the b stands for basketball lol! ) like chaos, metal sonic, knack the weasel (it would be nice to see him again), and maybe the members of team dark who eventually switch sides

you don't know who knack the weasel is? fair enough since he has only been in the more obscure games and comics, he's basically a treasure hunter/mercenary weasel who uses a cork gun and was hired by eggman to steal the emeralds
also I like your new addition to the scrolling gamma
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:32 pm

Chaotix Guy wrote:
ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
Chaotix Guy wrote:
This sounds like it has potential, I think it could be a good sonic ova where we see a large cast of sonic characters battle each other, maybe it could have a whole cast of villains instead of just the b-series robots (I'm guessing the b stands for basketball :lol!: ) like chaos, metal sonic, knack the weasel (it would be nice to see him again), and maybe the members of team dark who eventually switch sides

you don't know who knack the weasel is? fair enough since he has only been in the more obscure games and comics, he's basically a treasure hunter/mercenary weasel who uses a cork gun and was hired by eggman to steal the emeralds
also I like your new addition to the scrolling gamma
HE SOUNDS COOL THOUGH I AM GOING TO BE HONEST I DONT KNOW IF HE WOULD BRING MUCH TO THE TABEL ON EGGMANS TEAM WHEN ALL THE B-SERIES ROBOTS AND SHADOW ALL HAVE REAL REGULAR GUNS THAT DONT FIRE CORK, MAYBE HE CAN BE COMIC RELIEF?

ALSO THANK YOU, HE BALLS TOO GOOD THO SO HE'LL ONLY DO IT ON THIS THREAD

SativaSilver likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 11:39 pm

ALSO I LIKE HOW YOUR SIGNATURE LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE DANCING TO THE SPACE JAM SONG
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 12:35 am

THE PRESIDENTS SECRETERRY SHOULD BE IN THE MOVIE SOMEWHERE
Back to top Go down
SativaSilver

SativaSilver

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:02 am

Haha yeah man, the president would see how good Sonic is at basketball and he'd be all "Secretary, we need that hedgehog to represent our country. He's the only one that can defeat the b-bots and the dark ballers!". And then that's how Sonic got into the Olympic games after Cool

Peace love music and the holy herb
Back to top Go down
https://ganjaparadise.neocities.org/
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:58 am

They could have the finale be like that bit from Space Jam where Michael Jordan stretches his arm like a cartoon to score a point, but instead it's Lebron James and he uses the Chaos Emeralds, allowing him to become Super Lebron.

SativaSilver likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
SativaSilver

SativaSilver

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 6:16 am

Holyyyyyyyyy sh*t............

SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE Superl10

Knight of NiGHTs and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
https://ganjaparadise.neocities.org/
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 9:20 am

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

They could have the finale be like that bit from Space Jam where Michael Jordan stretches his arm like a cartoon to score a point, but instead it's Lebron James and he uses the Chaos Emeralds, allowing him to become Super Lebron.

AND HE USES THE CHAOS EMERALDS TO PERFORM A "CHAOS DUNK" (LIKE CHAOS BLAST OR CHAOS OCNTROL BUT SLAM DUNK)
Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:21 am

LeBron James in a Space Jam movie, you say? That ought to be novel... as long as you finish it before somebody else decides to do that. Say, hypothetically, in twelve or thirteen years.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:24 am

FACT: GOTTA BE QUICK. AND MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT INCLUDE ANY CHARACTERS FROM STANLEY KUBRICK FILMS.

THE PALE RIDER. likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:27 am

meowbot wrote:
FACT: GOTTA BE QUICK. AND MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT INCLUDE ANY CHARACTERS FROM STANLEY KUBRICK FILMS.
I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS. DID HE MAKE THE SONIC MOVIE WITH METAL SONIC IN IT? OR SONIC X? I WANTED TO INCLUDE CRHISTOPHER THORNDYKE ON THE TEAM
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 10:31 am

I THINK HE WOULD HAVE LOVED SONIC X AND CHRIS THORNDYKE WERE HE STILL WITH US.

THE PALE RIDER. likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 2:52 pm

Knight of NiGHTs, fastmike123, MacromediaPoison, rogue-teh-bat-xD and SativaSilver like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 4:17 pm

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
o my god this iz so rad i am bouncing and (space) hamming al arounde

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 5:59 pm

Now that is delightful.

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 8:09 pm

sonic jam is a recipe where you boil sonic in sugar and he turns into a sweet blue substance yummy
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 8:13 pm

NO ITS MY MOVIE
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2023 8:14 pm

it can be both
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 6:18 pm

guys, i looked up sonic jam because i thought this was a good idea, but i found that there was already something called sonic jam for the sega saturn. does anybody know what a sega saturn is? maybe the movie already exists
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 7:12 pm

THAT ISNT A MOVIE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE   SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SONIC JAM THE NEW AWESOME BASKETBALL MOVIE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next