Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? Empty
PostSubject: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:42 am

i know there is AT LEAST ONE USOR HERE who likes masked rider (it is kabuto) but he has not been here for a while so i should explain for evereybody else in case they forgot

i spend lots of time in japan becuase of my dad's job! and i watch a lot of tv while im in japan, and my favourite show is masked rider! it is a superhero show about cool men who shout "transform!!" and then they turn into cool robots with swords or guns or sometimes staffs, they ride motorbikes and do cool kicks and blow things up with the kicks. it is sorta like power rangers, except for grownups, and also there are fewer guys to keep track of.

my favourite one is "MASKED RIDER O's", i havent gotten to watch a lot of it because it is sooooooo old but the main guy looks a little like gamma and his motorcycle can turn into a robot!!! i love it when it does that

the current show is MASKED RIDER KIVA and its about vampires (@rogue-teh-bat-xD), but it will be over soon. the internet says the next show is gonna start next month, it will be called "MASKED RIDER DCD" and its gonna be the tenth masked rider show!! the main character will travel thru time and have the power to turn into all the past riders using cool trading cards

also masked rider is so good that they just last week revealed theyre doing an americen version of one of the show, it will be called "KAMEN RIDER DRAGON KNIGHT" (because kamen means "masked" in japanese) and it is so cool looking!!!!! that show also starts in january and i hope EVERYONE watches it on cw so we can all talk about masked rider together :D
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:43 am

Wow... I've never heard of this but if i'm honest it's sick as hell. I'm going to have to seek out this dragon knight show when it comes out!

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:49 am

wait i thought power rangers was for grownups cuz it has real people and is not acartoon
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:22 pm

fastmike123 wrote:
wait i thought power rangers was for grownups cuz it has real people and is not acartoon
mr rodgers is also for kids. and blues' clues. and the wiggle's. live action things can be for kids.

BUT! masked rider is for growned-ups because it's epiosddes are about MATURE TOPICS! a guy goes into a coma in one episode of O's, just like our good friend fisherknuckles..... but he wakes up, and then he gets evil centaur powers. i hope fisherknuckles doesn't get centaur powers.
Back to top Go down
The Shape

The Shape

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:35 pm

The Shape wrote:
yeah its awesome!!! btw ur using style tags wrong
Back to top Go down
The Shape

The Shape

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????   THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE NEW MASKED RIDER SHOWS????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: off topic hub-
Jump to: