Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:34 am

A lot of so-called "trials" in this forum have been nothing more than kangaroo courts. Without a defense attorney, there is no justice in this forum. I've already volunteered to be Tonic's lawyer, and I'd like to be the attorney of any person facing a ban in the future.

I also request that the lawyer group's color be hot pink.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:37 am

I think everyone except Mr know it all should qualify for this perscription.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:39 am

ChaotixGuy would've been a good lawyer, where'd he go huh, mr KNOW IT ALL.
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:40 am

He left the forum, but i only started posting after he disappeared. What are you trying to imply?

Last edited by mrknowitall on Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:40 am

woah kangaroos court sounds fun is ther a one in sonic i would call him jumpy the kangaroo if there isnt

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:48 am

Chaotix Guy was chased out by a curse or hex after he had problems with Tonic, and then suddenly you show up ? big condescending all knowing attitude? AND you want to be Tonic's lawyer? I think you are using Tonic and making him do bad things, I see through you man. You're the one who hurt Chaotix Guy and I'm going to prove it OR DIE TRYING, AND YOU'D LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU.
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:58 am

1. My only goal is to be a voice for the unfairly persecuted
2. Many other users have joined shortly after Chaotixguy's departure. What, are they in kahoots with my client for some malicious reason?
3. Curses and Hexes are not real.

This is a stretch and you know it. Please stop wasting my time and energy. I have a trial to prepare for. You like justice right? I'm after justice too.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:00 am

I'm the guy in the horror movie no one believes before everyone dies.
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:06 am

Horror movies aren't real. They are fiction. You are clearly fearmongering to more gullible people viewing this thread.

Anyway, moving back onto topic: Sonadowgorl, if you are reading this, we would need a judge also. Please find the most levelheaded individual you trust to rule guilty or not guilty. People like LeadHead (post apology) and Grandma.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:12 am

I am the judge that's the point , I don't think a Trial has gone badly under me before. Jeff was redeemed! Jeff!!! The Killer!!! This is the ideal ending of a Trial. I want only the best for Tonic, I wish for his freedom and his redemption. But I have a job, not that you'd understand, playing fake lawyer in this forum. I see through you and I will continue to see through you, bitch. The accused argue for themselves and the people will make their choice. The good people of this forum who I trust with my every decision, they will make their choice, maybe there won't be a trial at all if the people will it to be so. but I do not trust you.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWitness

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:21 am

I think I would make for a good Witness.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:25 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.   Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a topic suggestion, but a group/role suggestion.
Page 1 of 1