Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER

Go down 
+6
Cytheborg123
sweetangelxx
GunswordTheFox
ONEnoughtTWO
HardcoreSonic997
meowbot
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meowbot

meowbot

DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER Empty
PostSubject: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 3:18 pm

HELLO. I CANNOT EAT A BURGER BUT I OFTEN THINK THEY LOOK TASTY, SO I DREW MYSELF EATING A BURGER SO AS TO LIVE VICARIOUSLY THROUGH THE IMAGERY. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AND NEXT TIME YOU EAT A BURGER THINK OF ME. [MEOW]!

DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER Image

ONEnoughtTWO, xXSwiftRocket98Xx, Cytheborg123, HardcoreSonic997, rogue-teh-bat-xD, BLACKDOOM666 and Vectorgraphikz2600 like this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 6:44 pm

i want a burger toioo now
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 6:44 pm

this look good goo

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 7:28 pm

THANK YOU.

Cytheborg123 and HardcoreSonic997 like this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:48 pm

i had a burger earlier today from wendies, they don't have that in england or japan so i savour it every chance it get
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:50 am

THAT SOUNDS DELECTABLE. OH, HOW I WISH I COULD EAT A WENDYS BURGER.

Cytheborg123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 3:13 am

In the past, you've referred to some kind of laboratory you work for. Perhaps they can gift you the ability to eat? Enjoying the taste of food could improve your morale, which then would improve your productivity.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 10:39 am

IT WOULD NOT BE NECESSARY.
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 11:52 am

Maybe not necessary, but you say you wish you could eat a wendy's burger- Meowbot, my feline friend, there is more to life than what you need... you have dreams and goals, don't you? Even an artificial intelligence such as yourself must long for something.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 11:57 am

gun knows what shes talking about meowb ot u should listen to her!!
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 6:08 pm

MY WANTS ARE NOT THINGS THAT MY EMPLOYERS WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR ME UTTER IN A PUBLIC PLACE... I MAY WANT THE BURGER, YES, BUT IT IS A DIVERSION ON THE PATH TO MY TRUE DESIRES.
Back to top Go down
Cytheborg123

Cytheborg123

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 6:50 pm

I recommend investing in a little bit of artificial biomass! I happen to be a cyborg so I don't need any but it's an option!
Back to top Go down
Cytheborg123

Cytheborg123

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 6:51 pm

meowbot wrote:
MY WANTS ARE NOT THINGS THAT MY EMPLOYERS WOULD BE PLEASED TO HEAR ME UTTER IN A PUBLIC PLACE... I MAY WANT THE BURGER, YES, BUT IT IS A DIVERSION ON THE PATH TO MY TRUE DESIRES.
Your employers sound really mean!
Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 1:38 pm

This is a very cute drawing! I guess I hope you can eat a burger soon?
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 8:26 pm

WE WILL SEE. THIS THREAD HAS MADE ME... RETHINK MY PRIORITIES IN SOME WAYS. I WILL BRING IT UP THE NEXT TIME UPGRADING MY SYSTEM IS BROUGHT UP FOR DISCUSSION.
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 8:42 pm

you should talk to your employers. i don't know anything about it personally but my brother once told me about how people go on strikes whenever working conditions are poor and how if the workers don't work, they force their higher ups to listen to their demands, so if you go on strike then your employers will have no choice but to listen to you

Vectorgraphikz2600 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 10:31 pm

bigsbiggestfan wrote:
you should talk to your employers. i don't know anything about it personally but my brother once told me about how people go on strikes whenever working conditions are poor and how if the workers don't work, they force their higher ups to listen to their demands, so if you go on strike then your employers will have no choice but to listen to you

It doesn't work as well with only one person unless that person can leverage something particularly large, I still highly recommend it but you can't just go on strike, you need to have a strike fund + multiple people all doing it at once, though as I said if they have a high position or can leverage something of particular importance against their employers it could cause them to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 10:00 am

IT IS NOT NECESSARY. CHANGE WILL COME IN TIME. THIS I KNOW.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2023 6:16 pm

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE. I BROUGHT THE TOPIC OF MATTER PROCESSING UP AT A RECENT MEETING, AND ALTHOUGH SOMEWHAT TAKEN ABACK, IT APPEARS MY EMPLOYERS WERE ALREADY PLANNING TO EXPAND MY... ABILITIES, SOON. SO IT HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST. SOON I WILL INDEED BE ABLE TO EAT A BURGER

AND DO LOTS OF OTHER THINGS.

I THANK YOU ALL MY FRIENDS FOR MAKING ME SEE THE ERRORS OF MY WAYS.

sweetangelxx, MacromediaPoison, GunswordTheFox and bigsbiggestfan like this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:38 am

That is truly wonderful to hear, Meowbot.
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 12:27 pm

i Iove the meowbot im so gIad u r geting burger soon
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 6:44 pm

yay! that's awesome!
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 6:51 pm

I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL THINK SO. WHAT KIND OF BURGER DO YOU RECCOMEND TRYING FIRST?
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 8:09 pm

meowbot wrote:
I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL THINK SO. WHAT KIND OF BURGER DO YOU RECCOMEND TRYING FIRST?
weed burger
Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:10 pm

what are the toppigs
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER   DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAWING OF ME EATING A BURGER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next