Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Reverse all the evil

Go down 
+12
WEARENINTENDO
GunswordTheFox
rogue-teh-bat-xD
MephilesAwesome666
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
rougethebank (vampire)
fastmike123
Knight of NiGHTs
ONEnoughtTWO
ROTTINGCURLY998
theslenderman
BLACKDOOM666
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Reverse all the evil Empty
PostSubject: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:47 pm

There is many scary bad evil users on this forum. I do not think Batman is able to invent a time machine but, we will. Who is the smartest maker on this forum? Please build a backwards time clock to reverse the amount of mean people in this forum and we will go back to good and okay times. Roxie Amy scares me so I do not ask her. Respond immediately if you are smart and maybe we will discuss reversing all the bad in this forum, we will save the good users! 
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOULL WITH ME! Twisted Evil

ONEnoughtTWO and rougethebank (vampire) like this post

BLACKDOOM666 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:51 pm

hahaha NOT HAPPENING

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

rougethebank (vampire) and rogue-teh-bat-xD dislike this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:02 pm

I call upon the Vampire and bats legion to attack and bite you 300 and more times…Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 10:40 pm

The time clock must be black and red, and square. It will look nice because it is my favorite colors. 
WE ARE IN NEED OF THIS, NOW!

Back to top Go down
theslenderman

theslenderman

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 11:08 pm

Messing with time sounds like a poor idea, are you sure you want to risk that? You just gotta go with whatever life has given you so far, no reason you should pout about it. Be free and build up from the rubble, it'll grow a stronger community afterwards!
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 11:41 pm

Too much good users have died and leaved the forum… This is too much, I will go back to the good times and use my bat powers to attack the villains like Batman. But not now, because there is no time reverse yet.
Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:10 am

why if i could reverse time i would STOP christmas from ever happening! i would stop saint nick in his tracks...

ONEnoughtTWO and SuperShadowenjoyer1999 like this post

KingHarkinian dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:12 am

@the grinch you are soo cool and right wow you're the best

@rogue-teh-bat-xD if you're makign a time machine then amybe you should come back in time and make a new account and let us know if the time machine works, and if that doenst happen then we will know that we failed to make a time machine so we shoulden't bother trying to make it in the first place?

rogue-teh-bat-xD dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:14 am

Nothing will hurt if we do not try. And we can do it, because I asked on Yahoo Asks and they answered me a true answer, time travel is real. There is 10 british doctors who did it. But it is in british, and Sonic and Batman is not british, so we will have to make our own time clock instead.

ONEnoughtTWO likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 am

As a moderator, I feel i'm required to state my reservations about the idea of messing with time travel. It sounds quite dangerous, even if done with good intentions... Should we not focus on dealing with the evil now, in the present, rather than lamenting on what could have been done?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 6:34 am

i think if u run really fast around the whole wortld backwards u can go back or forward in time i think superman does it so if we can invent shoes that make u run like suepreman maybe we can do it

rogue-teh-bat-xD and slowmike123 like this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:08 am

If we do not make this Santa will not come to our house because he will be mad at all of the bad, On this forum..... And but then I cannot stop that, because there is no time clock. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
Yahoo Asks has answered and they are smartest than Googloe, so its OK.
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:11 am

And also I do not like shoes like Superman, because sometimes Superman and Batman fight and do not like eachother! So we must make the time clock machine, and then make it more smarter so that it can summon Sonic and he will be god. But not now.
Reverse time first!
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:49 am

I'm not trying to be rude, but you think in a strange way...

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:59 am

Vampires like me and Dracula will always be weard and strange on this Earth forever... It is why I am special, that is what my mom says.
Reverse all the evil Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7fgNxnN_HXJvTl0Raz4EahzwQKG69FNU7bA&usqp=CAU This is Vampire Princess Miyu. She hunts down evil demons, I am like her....
But this is about Sonic, and our time clock, so not now.

rougethebank (vampire) and KingHarkinian like this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:54 am

the grinch wrote:
why if i could reverse time i would STOP christmas from ever happening! i would stop saint nick in his tracks...
GET OUT Reverse all the evil D135cea-fd34f8cc-dad0-44c1-9638-bdc78633a6eb.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU2YzViY2JhLTc2ZmYtNGMyOC05OGZkLWY4YTQwYjM2MWVmYlwvZDEzNWNlYS1mZDM0ZjhjYy1kYWQwLTQ0YzEtOTYzOC1iZGM3ODYzM2E2ZWIuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:55 am

u are so cool can i be a vampire 2 or is it invite-only

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:58 am

I think being a vampire is generally invite-only.

Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:00 am

fuck
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:01 am

do not tell granpa i typed this please please please please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:19 am

theslenderman wrote:
Messing with time sounds like a poor idea, are you sure you want to risk that? You just gotta go with whatever life has given you so far, no reason you should pout about it. Be free and build up from the rubble, it'll grow a stronger community afterwards!

slenderman got no mouth he can't talk.
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:30 am

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
Nothing will hurt if we do not try. And we can do it, because I asked on Yahoo Asks and they answered me a true answer, time travel is real. There is 10 british doctors who did it. But it is in british, and Sonic and Batman is not british, so we will have to make our own time clock instead.
i think thats just our tv show Doctor Who (it is too scary for me)
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:45 am

Hi. Supershadow is evil now, we are still in need of the time clock.
URGENTLY!

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:56 am

if you travel back in time then I will travel back in time and with your machine I will tear time a part, maybe I am already doing it now heheh
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:59 am

New goal: Reverse time so Supershadow's mom doesn't love Supershadow's dad, and, they hate eachother alot so the mom doesn't ask the storks for a baby and Super Shadow Enjoyer #1984 is never born.

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse all the evil   Reverse all the evil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reverse all the evil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next