Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What Is This All About

Go down 
+3
ONEnoughtTWO
fastmike123
Samuel2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Samuel2

What Is This All About Empty
PostSubject: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 10:41 am

Alright, I’m not the type of person to just hang around heckling in a place with no passion, or at least I shouldn’t be. I also want to be able to talk to my nephew about this sort of thing. Don’t have the time for playing games, though. Anyone mind telling me about these Eggmen, Sonics, Shadows, who this Rouge character is that everyone likes so much, stuff like that. Treat it like I’m five or something, I don’t know anything so don’t assume I do.
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:08 am

eggman is a scientist and he makes robots and he wants to get lots of emeralds to build a big theme park on the moon i think

sonics are hedgehog and really fast also its a restruant that sells chilli dogs when he gets chaos emoeralds its because he wants to go super

shadow is a hedgehog also but hes less fast i think cuz he drives a car but he gets to have a gun in exchange he also wants chaos emeeralds because he wants them

rouge is a bat she flies and steals because she wants money i think

rougethebank (vampire) and slowmike123 like this post

Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:17 am

fastmike123 wrote:
eggman is a scientist and he makes robots and he wants to get lots of emeralds to build a big theme park on the moon i think

sonics are hedgehog and really fast also its a restruant that sells chilli dogs when he gets chaos emoeralds its because he wants to go super

shadow is a hedgehog also but hes less fast i think cuz he drives a car but he gets to have a gun in exchange he also wants chaos emeeralds because  he wants them

Alright, this just leaves more questions:

1. So he just wants to open Space Disneyland? That’s not a bad motivation. How’s he the villain?

2. I’m going to assume that the emeralds here aren’t just green rocks. What’s going super?

3. Sounds like my kind of guy. What kind of guns?

4. Don’t have anything for this one, just didn’t want to leave an empty space in the list. I can see the appeal though.

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:36 am

e-102 gamma is the robot on the screen

the presidents' secretary is the human woman

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:42 am

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:

Thanks, I guess?
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:43 am

there is also amy she is sonics friend who hits bad guys with a hammer
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 11:46 am

Samuel2 wrote:
ONEnoughtTWO wrote:

Thanks, I guess?
trust me they're are the most important characters
Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:02 pm

rougethebank (vampire) wrote:
there is also amy she is sonics friend who hits bad guys with a hammer  

The pink one? And that‘s her whole deal?
Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:02 pm

ONEnoughtTWO wrote:
Samuel2 wrote:
ONEnoughtTWO wrote:

Thanks, I guess?
trust me they're are the most important characters

I’ll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:19 pm

go play sonic
Back to top Go down
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:21 pm

titanicbouncehouse wrote:
go play sonic

Work takes me too many places to even carry a gamesboy or whatever.
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:22 pm

put it in uyor briefcase
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:23 pm

Samuel2 wrote:
fastmike123 wrote:

shadow is a hedgehog also but hes less fast i think cuz he drives a car but he gets to have a gun in exchange he also wants chaos emeeralds because  he wants them

Alright, this just leaves more questions:

1. So he just wants to open Space Disneyland? That’s not a bad motivation. How’s he the villain?

2. I’m going to assume that the emeralds here aren’t just green rocks. What’s going super?

3. Sounds like my kind of guy. What kind of guns?

4. Don’t have anything for this one, just didn’t want to leave an empty space in the list. I can see the appeal though.

i think he is bad because he kidnaps birds and uses their brain for robots and one time he blew up the moon

going super is when he goes yellow and flies like int he banner at the top

pistol i think

ok

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:24 pm

he wants to estroy the orld and ckill everyone!
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:42 pm

Sonic is the world's fastest Hedgehog, he can run very fast and loves chilli dogs. The dastardly Dr. Eggman is a scientist who will stop at nothing to conquer the world and turn everyone into his robot slaves, known as 'badniks'. If Sonic gathers enough Chaos Emeralds (multicoloured gems) he can become an incredibly powerful form of himself known as 'Super Sonic'. He can fly and it's very cool.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:48 pm

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

Sonic is the world's fastest Hedgehog, he can run very fast and loves chilli dogs. The dastardly Dr. Eggman is a scientist who will stop at nothing to conquer the world and turn everyone into his robot slaves, known as 'badniks'. If Sonic gathers enough Chaos Emeralds (multicoloured gems) he can become an incredibly powerful form of himself known as 'Super Sonic'. He can fly and it's very cool.

Glad to see you’re recovering okay. And that’s definitely a lot more villainous than moon Disneyland. Thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 2:11 pm

Thank you, i'm doing a lot better.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:38 am

dr. eggman, or doctor robotnik in the older games for some reason, is an evil scientist who wants to take over the world by making everybody into robots and making his eggmanland theme park. but sonic, a super fast blue hedgehog with an attitude, stops him by collecting the chaos emeralds, seven gems of super power, to turn into super sonic and defeat him! sonic is also joined by his best friends tails and knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This All About   What Is This All About I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is This All About
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Sonic Central :: general sonic stuffz!-
Jump to: