Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Should we cancel christmas?

Go down 
+10
KingHarkinian
slowmike123
Knight of NiGHTs
Gamez4LYFE
LeadHead
MacromediaPoison
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
fastmike123
theymightbegary
ROTTINGCURLY998
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Cancel Christmas?
Yes
Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No
Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap87%Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
Unsure
Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:42 pm

gostz r real??? affraid affraid affraid

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:42 pm

i thot thoz were only in moviz and bookz
Back to top Go down
ROTTINGCURLY998

ROTTINGCURLY998

I am going to unleash my gorillas upon all of you cheerful fools.

Gamez4LYFE and rogue-teh-bat-xD dislike this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:44 pm

gorilaz r nise i saw at da zoo onse Smile Smile ate baanan and fel i laufed so so hard but also sad i hope he wuiz ok Sad
Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:47 pm

the grinch wrote:
I am going to unleash my gorillas upon all of you cheerful fools.
*parrys the ape

Back to top Go down
Gamez4LYFE

Gamez4LYFE

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:50 pm

MacromediaPoison wrote:
gostz r real??? affraid affraid affraid
yes they utell me thigns form the futre like and show me bald guys

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:57 pm

ghosts are definately real and SUPER weard and scary i see them all the time on my shows. also an alien could totally beat a gorilla cause they have ray guns and spaceships so im not scared

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:03 pm

I WOULD NEVER CANCEL CHRISTMAS YOU FOUL SMELLING GREEN SCUM!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BEFORE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE TAKES YOU DOWN AND I TAKE CHRISTMAS AS IT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!!

titanicbouncehouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 pm

Count your days.
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:07 pm

i gotta say eggdude i'm not a huge fan of you but if you're willing to take up arms in the fight against the f*****er gringe i'm picking up what you're putting down

Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:10 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
i gotta say eggdude i'm not a huge fan of you but if you're willing to take up arms in the fight against the f*****er gringe i'm picking up what you're putting down
OH BELIEVE ME, YOU'LL BE A FAN IN DUE TIME LITTLE ONE.
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:12 pm

i'm not that little i'm pretty tall for my age my teacher wants me to join the school basketball team but it sounds kind of ****** lame and would distract from my fbi training so not gonna
Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:20 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
i'm not that little i'm pretty tall for my age my teacher wants me to join the school basketball team but it sounds kind of ****** lame and would distract from my fbi training so not gonna
OH AN FBI AGENT I SEE? YOU COULD HELP WONDERS IN FINDING THAT IMBECILE BLUE HEDGEHOG.. I WILL KEEP YOU NOTED AS A FUTURE PLAUSIBLE ALLY ONCE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE TAKES OVER!
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:26 pm

EGGMAN wrote:
I WOULD NEVER CANCEL CHRISTMAS YOU FOUL SMELLING GREEN SCUM!! YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED BEFORE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE TAKES YOU DOWN AND I TAKE CHRISTMAS AS IT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE!!
hi eggman i hope you stop him from cancelling christmas i love christmas

rogue-teh-bat-xD likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:29 pm

EGGMAN wrote:

OH AN FBI AGENT I SEE? YOU COULD HELP WONDERS IN FINDING THAT IMBECILE BLUE HEDGEHOG.. I WILL KEEP YOU NOTED AS A FUTURE PLAUSIBLE ALLY ONCE THE EGGMAN EMPIRE TAKES OVER!

if i found sonic in real life i would hoot and holler and jump in the area and do a freaking sweet little dance

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:45 pm

Gamez4LYFE wrote:
this iss the ginkch after he STELAS CHISTMAS!!!
Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 4211463733_cef257baaf_band i KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because he SUX

---------------------------------------------------------
NO SLEEP TIL...... BROOKLINE!!
smoaking kills....
Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 2:16 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
EGGMAN wrote:

if i found sonic in real life i would hoot and holler and jump in the area and do a freaking sweet little dance
IF I FOUND THAT BLUE NUISANCE I WOULD TAKE HIS SUPER SPEED POWERS AND USE THEM FOR MY GREAT AND EVIL INVENTIONS!! BWAHAHA!!!

EggMan likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 2:36 pm

that's not very cool of you...
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:35 pm

eggman u r kinda sacry but if u wil help us save chrismast that wil b so rad
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:37 pm

i don't wanna cancel christmas and i don't think a forum has that power even, besides everybody has already gotten presents and decorations and trees so it would be really mean to cancel it a day before the day before.
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 4:38 pm

CHRISMAST !!!
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 5:29 pm

i cant wait for christmas but i do wonder how santa gets those presents everywhere its kind of weard... i think he must be powering his ship with alien technology and thats kind of spooksy to me but as long as i gety my x files dvds i dont mind
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 5:41 pm

he doznot uze alien he iz magik Smile
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 5:47 pm

that's what they want you to think... you gotta open your head man
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 5:49 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we cancel christmas?   Should we cancel christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we cancel christmas?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next