Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

WELCOME "GARY"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:38 am

Hello, i "arrive" on the forum.

Name is "gary"

favourite bands: they might be giants, oingo boingo, mr bungle, anything weard and or cool/awesome

favourite movies: the matrix, evil dead, UHF, eraserhead

favourite shows: TWIN PEAKS!!! X FILES!!!!!, sonic x, malcolm in the middle, homestar runner

favourite games: sonic triple trouble, pyjama sam, half life, sonic rivals

i love anything to do with ghosts and aliens and supernatrual... i love dale cooper and mulder scully and would quite like to be FBI investigator... i think being like cooper or mulder and investigating weard ghosts and entities would be ferking epic. i like sonic also but sadly he does not solve ghost crimes. do you think it would be cool if he solved ghost crimes? i do

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN GHOST/ALIEN/BIGFOOT/SONIC IN REAL LIFE, OKAY THANKS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
fastmike123

fastmike123

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:55 am

i like detective sonic in ur pic is he like the detective of the sonic family like fisher knuckles or cowboy knuckles

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:59 am

no he is like "MULDER" from x file but also sonic. but in the archie comics there is a multiverse of sonics there are so ****king many and he could definately be one of those maybe
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:59 am

theymightbegary wrote:
no he is like "MULDER" from x file but also sonic. but in the archie comics there is a multiverse of sonics there are so ****king many and he could definately be one of those maybe

i like that

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 11:01 am

the x files is f*cking awesome
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 11:05 am

i'm glad to see someone on this forum gets it... i think its so cool that they find all that weard alien stuff and they don't even get that scared... i hope i find a alien someday
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:15 pm

hai theymightbegary u had groovy ideaz aboute kiing the grinch in the other thread u r prety cool also i hav seen alien in real life b4 they r realy awsome actualy Smile
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:15 pm

gave me cokie
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:18 pm

thats freaking awesome can you please tell me what they look like/what they did/if they spoke english etcetera... i love to gather as much weard alien knowledge as i can i've never heard of them giiving people cookies before though thats awesomesauce

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:28 pm

he cold speak english but he also spok other luanguegez i never hered b4 and the cokie he stole from the stor mayb also he wuz grey and boroude som of my clotes 2 blend in with pepole then he left
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:31 pm

wow that's awesome.... that means this alien weardo is living amongst us in REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! that's crazy my guy if i was in the FBI i would be sticking my nose down to the ground looking into this as we speak but i'm not yet so i will keep note of it to look into when i am

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:39 pm

thatz rad if u ever find him tel him alice sayed hai Very Happy Very Happy and also i hope my clotez r doing him gud
Back to top Go down
motionlessmike123

motionlessmike123

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 12:40 pm

do you like limp bizkit
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 1:00 pm

theyre ok i kind of love other bands that are wearder and stranger cause im a bit of a weard guy who's not like the other kids but i do like limb pizkit and i like that fred durst guy i like to play him in my wwe games i win every time cause im so awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME "GARY" Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME "GARY"   WELCOME "GARY" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME "GARY"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Forum Junk :: ur bios!-
Jump to: