Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)

Go down 
+6
bigsbiggestfan
hiphopfreak98
KingHarkinian
fastmike123
_sonadowgorl_
theymightbegary
10 posters
AuthorMessage
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) Empty
PostSubject: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 6:57 pm

hey i noticed this topic and i thought i would come up with a super F****KI awesome oc character type deal and show it to you all

this is
my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) Image10

him

he's named Garry The Hedgehog (no relation see his name has an extra r)

he's a hedgehog like sonic except he's part of the FBI and he's super cool and investigates all the weard happenings... like in sonic adventure he was hanging around in station square in the background and in triple trouble he was secretly there tracking Nack... he's so cool isn't he

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 6:58 pm

hes a handsome fellow WOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 6:58 pm

has he ever had to arrest someone
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:12 pm

yes and hes very good at it he can basically do it with his eyes closed at this point and he has. he's an excellent shot and the ladies F**KING love hikm btw.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 8:28 pm

This looks very good!
Back to top Go down
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:39 pm

hes so cool
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 6:58 am

incredible
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:00 am

thank you fellas he is really so f****king cool im algad you all agreey
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 1:38 pm

he has a gun
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 1:39 pm

yeah when you're in the FBI sometimes your hedhog powers just dont cut it and he needs a gun to deal with all the really weard and scary threats the sonic universe can conjure...
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 1:48 pm

thatsa bit cool
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 2:58 pm

it's fi*cking awsome
Back to top Go down
WEARENINTENDO

WEARENINTENDO

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 7:00 am

YOUR SONA IS WEAK, BIRTHED FROM THE WOMB OF SEGA.

THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM HAS SOLID SNAKE. THIS IS THE BEST YOU HAVE? YOU CANNOT BEAT US.

KingHarkinian, theymightbegary and Vectorgraphikz2600 dislike this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 8:04 pm

bro shut up you are coming into my f***king awesome cool thread about my great not weard sona who is so cool and youre making this kind of posts? to me? im not gonna let that slide cause i actrually love metal gear solid snake is my pal cause hes kind of like mulder from x file if he was even more badass and was fighting robots and ninjas instead of just aliens and ghosts and sometimes ninjas and a real snakehead would KNOW that he actually got his star t on the msx computer system (not sure what it stand for probably "microsoft super xylophone" or something) and the nes version is widely considered an inferior port... LOL! plus he really came into his own with metal gear dolid on the playsony console... so i don't really think ninten**** gets to claim him... owned
Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 11:06 pm

WEARENINTENDO wrote:

THE NINTENDO ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM HAS SOLID SNAKE. THIS IS THE BEST YOU HAVE? YOU CANNOT BEAT US.

Wow this is, a really gross way to put that, please don't say things like that.
Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 11:10 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
yes and hes very good at it he can basically do it with his eyes closed at this point and he has. he's an excellent shot and the ladies F**KING love hikm btw.

I like the design but not a fan of cops, also! Hey! a fellow TMBG fan, howdy!
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 3:58 pm

thats okay i respect it but im not gonna lie i think cops are soooo cool and if we didnt have cops who would get rid of all the freaking ghosts and evil sewer leech men and s*** lol
also thats awesome im glad someone else recognises how weard and awesome they are nobody at school seems to get it but thats ok cause i get it and thats all that matters

Vectorgraphikz2600 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 5:06 pm

Ah well, I hate to break it to you but cops don't do a whole lot about paranormal stuff in real life, if they were like they were in TV shows & movies the world might be a bit of a better place in a lot of cases. Cops in real life mostly just harass homeless people for fun and cause problems.

To swap the subject away from that subject matter! What's your favourite song by TMBG?
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 5:25 pm

that doesnt sound right so im not gonna think about it lol. i like wicked little critta a lot i wish that guy was real. kiss me son of god and the statue got me high f***king rock too but i can only listen to the last one when nobodys in the house heheh
Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 5:26 pm

You'll probably understand when you get older, but yeah! Statue got me high is a really good one!
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:05 pm

WEARENINTENDO wrote:

i don't think u could make a better one....also snake is konami...idiot!!!!

theymightbegary and Vectorgraphikz2600 like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:30 pm

he is in smash brother though
Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:48 pm

titanicbouncehouse wrote:
he is in smash brother though

so is Sonic?
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:48 pm

sega dont have a conseol thoug h
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 7:07 pm

they should add my sona to smash brothers... heheh lol just kidding!!! but what if though,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)   my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my sona (cool not weard well maybe weard but only if you want it to be)
Page 1 of 1