Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

scariest/weardest thing from sonic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

scariest/weardest thing from sonic  Empty
PostSubject: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:10 am

hey fellas i know we all love that little blue f*****r amirite but let's be real his games arent that scary most time but sometimes they CAN be weard and creepy if they want... this thread is for talking about that kinda stuff lol

personally for me i was really scared of that weard ghost guy in sonic adventure 2 he was all like "RAAAAAGH" and im just like f***k man chill out... plus you have to run around in a circle and i hate circles lol

also when my game gear got low on battery and i was playing my favourite sonic game triple trouble it would make this really &****** loud beeping sound that kinda scared the crap outta me it was kind of weard and scary and strange

sadly i have not seen any aliens in a sonic game before but if i ever had they would be top of the list
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 9:48 am

i think silver is like half alien he has psychic powers thas kinda scary
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 2:57 pm

no solver is normal he just come from the future to kill sonic like the OPPOSITE of trunk in dragonball who comes back to save goku except silver doesnt have a sword which is kind of lame but he can throw buildings around and glide and kiss blaze the cat
Back to top Go down
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 3:21 pm

I think the scariest thing is the evil chao
Back to top Go down
MephilesAwesome666

MephilesAwesome666

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 3:57 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
hey fellas i know we all love that little blue f*****r amirite but let's be real his games arent that scary most time but sometimes they CAN be weard and creepy if they want... this thread is for talking about that kinda stuff lol

personally for me i was really scared of that weard ghost guy in sonic adventure 2 he was all like "RAAAAAGH" and im just like f***k man chill out... plus you have to run around in a circle and i hate circles lol

also when my game gear got low on battery and i was playing my favourite sonic game triple trouble it would make this really &****** loud beeping sound that kinda scared the crap outta me it was kind of weard and scary and strange

sadly i have not seen any aliens in a sonic game before but if i ever had they would be top of the list

thank you for sensoring your swears you have no freaking idea how bad they are. But i think the scaries thing is Sonic The Hedgehog 1 for the genenesis because NO PINDASH...
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 5:03 pm

no spindash is definately scary... how will sonic get around so so fast without it?? then an alien will be able to grap him and thats NO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 7:47 pm

i tjink this iz scariest
scariest/weardest thing from sonic  Latest?cb=20090323043239
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:17 pm

thats really frakkin scary if sonic did that to me in real life i would BEAT him up... maybe i would scream a lil but i'd definitely through him around like a football
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:18 pm

he mite ouch
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:20 pm

it's okay it's self defends
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:20 pm

o ok
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:21 pm

sti i ike sonic so i wod b sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:22 pm

i would take him to the sonic hopsital later the main thing of it is to teach him the lesson thats its bad to jump through peoples tvs and scare them and that if he does it again i'll bring the whole FBI to stop him i would never kill sonic though i respect him, too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scariest/weardest thing from sonic    scariest/weardest thing from sonic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scariest/weardest thing from sonic
Page 1 of 1