Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH Empty
PostSubject: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:47 am

*The king sat on his throne, talking to Gwonam.*
Gwonam, it is time. Send all these letters to the heroes of the realm. I have a few people that have promised to aid me, make sure to give it to them first.
THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH Latest

Gwonam: Yes...My liege. Squadala! I'm off!
THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH Cdi-gwonam
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 11:37 am

*The King sat patiently at his throne.*
I hope they got my letters, fighting The Grinch alone could prove quite a challenge.
THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH 1481983-kingwondering
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 1:03 pm

Bah. They might be busy! Or it might take them some time to get here! ....I wonder what's for Dinner
THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH CcpOYtJJVkRkLau-1600x900-noPad
Back to top Go down
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 5:49 pm

KingHarkinian wrote:
Bah. They might be busy! Or it might take them some time to get here! ....I wonder what's for Dinner
THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH CcpOYtJJVkRkLau-1600x900-noPad

i like dinner its yun

KingHarkinian likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 6:51 pm

Oh! Hip hop freak! What are you doing here? I don't remember inviting you but...You are a welcome guest! Have you come to help me with a grinch problem, or just Dinner?
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 8:13 pm

SORRY I AM LATE I TOOK A WRONG TURN AT KORIDAI AND ENDED UP IN KOHOLINT ISLAND. BUT I AM HERE NOW AND READY TO DEFEAT THE GRINCH.

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 9:12 pm

Hoh! Meowbot! A welcome surprise! I was hoping you'd come, you seemed to be the most elite out of the few i called. And don't worry about being late, i make that mistake myself sometimes!
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 10:04 am

I GOT HERE EVENTUALLY, THE LOCALS WERE VERY NICE.

Back to top Go down
hiphopfreak98

hiphopfreak98

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 2:41 pm

I am mainly here for dinner cuz I am not powerful enough to deal with grinch yet sorry
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 3:42 pm

THAT'S OKAY. I'M SURE WE WILL ALL PARTAKE IN A MIGHTY MEAL OF DINNER BEFORE OUR NOBLE QUEST TO DEFEAT THE GRINCH.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 11:21 pm

You can stay just for the Dinner. That is Ok.

Last edited by KingHarkinian on Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 11:22 pm

meowbot wrote:
THAT'S OKAY. I'M SURE WE WILL ALL PARTAKE IN A MIGHTY MEAL OF DINNER BEFORE OUR NOBLE QUEST TO DEFEAT THE GRINCH.
Of course we will! You're in King Harkinian's castle! We always have Dinner when there's guests!

hiphopfreak98 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH   THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE HEROES OF HYRULE VS THE GRINCH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Sonic Central :: SUPER SONIC RP HUB-
Jump to: