Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

talk about ppl who have been mean to u

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

talk about ppl who have been mean to u Empty
PostSubject: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 8:41 pm

ill go first
when i was in the stupid girls christian prep school mom put me through i had to deal with this one girl who would be mean to me for no reason, mocked me for my interests and i was looked down on for being not a good enough christian girl........
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:17 pm

Do you need the power of my blade by your side? I am always ready to strike down evil... and this one girl sounds like a true villain.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:19 pm

uhhhm yes please gun id love that...
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:26 pm

I'm preparing for the journey to Chicago now. I have about 3 days of food and water, as well as my katana. I will be there soon, SweetAngel. Your nemesis will be dealt with soon.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2023 9:32 pm

youre so awesome!! i hope we can meet up while ur heree
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 6:52 am

sometimes i will talk to ppl at shcool and they will make plans to go out to the mall or the park and i will ask if i can come and they laugh and say no even tho i think we are friends bc we talk at school and i hep them with math but they dont want to be my friend not in school
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2023 7:08 am

there's this one guy at my school named tom cordellac from wisconsin, i specify tom cordellac from wisconsin because there's another tom cordellac from sydney at my school, anyway tom cordellac from wisconsin always got his friends to bully me whenever he saw me. they kept making fun of my weight, they kept calling me a "teddy bear," but eventually they stopped when my brother talked to tom cordellac from wisconsin's mom and now they're all nice to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2023 2:37 pm

I am sorry I never arrived, sweetangel... according to my parents, I "ran away" and they called the police to find me. Fortunately, they were understanding that I only wished to help a friend, so was grounded only for a short while. I hope you can forgive my incompetence... *i kneel down on one knee*

sweetangelxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2023 2:41 pm

GunswordTheFox wrote:
I am sorry I never arrived, sweetangel... according to my parents, I "ran away" and they called the police to find me. Fortunately, they were understanding that I only wished to help a friend, so was grounded only for a short while. I hope you can forgive my incompetence... *i kneel down on one knee*
OMG U ACTUALLY TRIED TO COME FOR ME?????? AWWWWWWW!!!!!! i live with my aunt now so you wouldnt have found me anyway!!! im just glad youre okay

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:26 am

sweetangelxx wrote:
GunswordTheFox wrote:
OMG U ACTUALLY TRIED TO COME FOR ME?????? AWWWWWWW!!!!!! i live with my aunt now so you wouldnt have found me anyway!!! im just glad youre okay

Thank you for understanding... *i stand back up* do you have skype? I think we should talk more often. I can PM you my info if you like.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:35 am

GunswordTheFox wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
GunswordTheFox wrote:

Thank you for understanding... *i stand back up* do you have skype? I think we should talk more often. I can PM you my info if you like.
OMG YES YES PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: talk about ppl who have been mean to u   talk about ppl who have been mean to u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

talk about ppl who have been mean to u
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: real life-
Jump to: