Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What do I even do

Go down 
+5
TonicTheHedgehog
Vectorgraphikz2600
KingHarkinian
titanicbouncehouse
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:30 pm

I'm so fucking tired everyone hates me everywhere no matter what at school everybody hates me even when I don't say anything or do anything and on this forum I've tried being good I've tried being neutral and I've tried being evil and nothing ever works eveyroine always hates everything I do and everything I am all the time and I can't fucking take it anymore what do you people even want from me I am just incapable of being cool to litrally anyone and my one friend on here Black Doom isn't even active anymore I can't take it anymore . just tell me what I need to do
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 6:32 pm

do a blackflip in real life and ill like you
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 7:47 pm

In my opinion, perhaps you should stop blaming people (on this forum) for your problems. The tonic incident was an honest mistake, you just didn't know any better. I know you are young and confused about certain things and how things work, but what you did was wrong. And then you lash out at everybody when they go against what you want. Being 'evil' is self destructive in the end. Take a break, find new interests. I don't think this forum is healthy perhaps.

You don't need to take an old king's opinion. But i think this isn't good for you. And i'm sorry if i've said awful things to you.

rougethebank (vampire), bigsbiggestfan and Vectorgraphikz2600 like this post

Back to top Go down
Vectorgraphikz2600

Vectorgraphikz2600

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2023 10:58 pm

I don't really know you or the history of what you've done here but I think it really would be best if you took a break, lashing out at people isn't going to make you "cool" it's just going to make people dislike you.
Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 1:46 pm

I know how it feels to be hated. Turned away by the crowd. A genius in a world full of dolts. You see, Meaness is the highest form of jealousy. Keep being your true self, then you will thrive as they all fall behind. Then they will clamour at your feet, wishing they were as cool and talented as you, desperate to be seen with you. Paperatsi to the celebrity. But you'll just brush them off, they're all just fakes wishing they were as cool as you. You've got this, Tonic believes in you.

rougethebank (vampire), LeadHead and KingHarkinian like this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 2:17 pm

Tonic I don't know if insulting the dozens of people who voted for your return is a bright idea
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 2:20 pm

I meant the other people that hate me, those ones are fine

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 2:21 pm

Well that clears things up then
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 2:22 pm

It does, you're welcome

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 3:16 pm

Mah boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 3:25 pm

THE FAMOUS LINE APPEARS.

KingHarkinian likes this post

Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 4:48 pm

supershadowenjoyer1984, i think maybe you should take a break. it seems like this forum has been affecting your mental health in some very negative ways. maybe consider trying to make friends outside of the internet, or taking therapy perhaps, its not good to feel this depressed this often. neutral, evil, or good, we all still care about you and want the best for you. some people may harte you, but thats just a fact of life, you cant make everyone love you, but thats okay. you just need to find the people who are right for you. you dont need to antagonize everyone over mistakes you made, especially when they are very willing to forgive you those mistakes.

or maybe this isnt about others forgiving you, maybe you need to learn how to forgive yourself for your mistakes. you cant love others without first loving yourself.

Knight of NiGHTs and bigsbiggestfan like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.chemsee.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Lead.png
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 7:01 pm

Agreed! There's more to life than a silly little forum. Maybe you should play a violent videogame or something and channel your anger through that.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:31 pm

TONIC!
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:32 pm

I just took a break you guys are late and also people are dying so i think maybe I shouldn't take a break and that's bad I don';t want people to die becayse of my absense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do I even do Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do I even do   What do I even do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do I even do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: real life-
Jump to: