Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Murder Mystery RP

Go down 
+13
The Chaotix Guy
blazingchaos93
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
theymightbegary
sweetangelxx
titanicbouncehouse
rougethebank (vampire)
TonicTheHedgehog
cavetheman
MacromediaPoison
KingHarkinian
bigsbiggestfan
Knight of NiGHTs
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 6:53 pm

Welcome to the magical, mysterious NiGHTs Hotel!
Murder Mystery RP Image11
This strange hotel has come into existence for the purposes of a very special, one-night-only dining event, and YOU'RE invited!

Several guests will enter it's halls tonight. Guest? Staff? Uninvited attendee by various means? Anything goes, as long as you're where you're supposed to be! But be aware... One person won't be leaving the hotel in the morning. There will be a murder! And consequently, a killer to be found... hopefully.

(Basically, post a character introduction post below, and then all the characters will mingle for a bit before I choose someone to be the killer and we'll hash out what the plan is. I already have a victim in mind but if someone really wants to be it let me know. The murder will then take place, and the fun part begins! You have to figure out who did it to the best of your abilities... or risk the truth being lost forever! You can ask me things OOC if you have any questions.)

Let this Very Special party... commence.

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2023 7:09 pm

name: Matt Kerr
Matt Kerr invented the Cool S and discovered a new variety of worm in the 80s, and since then has become wealthy off of every use of the Cool S ever. he wants to visit every place ever and has set up here for the time being, being invited on the recommendation of a member of the house staff. Matt is something of a gentle giant, but he is handy with machetes and knows how to survive dangerous landscapes. his "matt kerr omelette" is considered by some one of the greatest omelettes made by anybody to discover a new kind of worm.

Knight of NiGHTs and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:15 am

GUEST NAME: KING HARKINIAN.
A grand king from a far off land named Hyrule. Famous for his inspiring words and delicious Dinners. A former hero of Hyrule, The King is sure to liven up the party! What could go wrong with having such a legendary man here?

Knight of NiGHTs likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:22 am

Name: Aice Sunny
Aice haz make mane muzik 4 video games itz rad ike make sonic muzik and mayb mario but honesty she 2 coo 4 mario she reinvted the meta genre with new rad stuf ike cooer gitarz

Knight of NiGHTs and KingHarkinian like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:24 am

aso iam sory my typing ookz werde my key broke
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:24 am

the 1next 2 k
Back to top Go down
cavetheman

cavetheman

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:25 am

Name of: cave man
cave man alway show up to new gathering, strong hunter and forager. 3rd strongest in tribe before loss, now live alone.

Knight of NiGHTs, MacromediaPoison and KingHarkinian like this post

TonicTheHedgehog dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:28 am

Name: Tonic the Hedgehog

Tonic is something of a nomad. Currently he is travelling the world in search of the 7 Chaos Shots. Taking a break from his travels, he has found himself at this hotel, and has decided to stop there for a while. After all, what's a party without drinks?

Knight of NiGHTs and KingHarkinian like this post

Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:13 pm

name: rouge the vampire bat

completely diff to rouge the normal bat, rouge is a vampire but a cool one not evil or anything she likes strawberry juice red grape juice watermelon juice tomato juice and all sorts of juices

Knight of NiGHTs and rogue-teh-bat-xD like this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 1:33 pm

my name is titanic

Knight of NiGHTs, TonicTheHedgehog, MacromediaPoison and KingHarkinian like this post

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:00 pm

*I sit by the bar, looking pensively as I sip my margariter*

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:20 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:44 pm

Name: Rose Lagoon, Self-Created Cyborg Woman
A 24 year old woman who looks like something out of a noire movie set in the 1920s, with bob hair and all. She has a royal blue color scheme with a bit of a water theme going on.

*walks over to the bar and sees Tonic*
Quite the party tonight, isn't it?

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:52 pm

Name: Garry the hedghog

FBI (not gun defiantly not gun) agent sent to invite this mysterious hotel and maybe get a little bit tipsy along the way heheheh...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:52 pm

give me your gun.
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Murder Mystery RP Empty

All of a sudden... your lovely host, NiGHTs appears on the stage in the room!
"Welcome, everyone! I'm glad you could come! Please... make yourself at home and enjoy the night, just call on me if you need anything... You won't have to find me. Heehee!" And with that, they're gone again. The event begins! Feel free to hop in still if you want though.

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 3:53 pm

does a backflip
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:03 pm

woah how did u do that
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:04 pm

skill and practice, i can show you haw
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:04 pm

awsome

titanicbouncehouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:12 pm

*The king looked up from the Dinner he was eating and waved at NiGHTs*
Fine evening! Thank you for inviting me to this party---- Aaand they're gone...I wanted to thank them for the Dinner...And for getting me away from Link...
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:13 pm

*i tune up my gitar in the corner 2 pay a song 4 every1*
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:14 pm

i eat a big poiece of raw meat like a tier or a lion
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:16 pm

*NiGHTs appears behind the king*
"Don't worry, your Highness. I heard! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our meal... it's simply... dreamy. I have heard dear Link can be a bit of a hassle sometimes..."

Last edited by Knight of NiGHTs on Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 4:19 pm

Bah..He sure is.. Always "I could eat an octorock" this and "How about a kiss?" that...But, i was like him once. One day he'll grow up to be a fine leader, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Murder Mystery RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murder Mystery RP   Murder Mystery RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery RP
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next