Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Hey guys! CHristmas over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

Hey guys! CHristmas over Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 10:51 am

Wow what a week... The holidays are always such a big time mess. But a good one too. What have you guys been up to since I last logged in? Any awsome Christmas presents or crazy Christmas stories that happened to you? Personally, I did not get an iPhone like I hoped BUT that's ok cause I got a LOT of other good stuff instead Surprised
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 10:54 am

i got my ds and mario and itz fun Razz Razz

blazingchaos93 likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:01 am

ive been eating so so so much chocolate and ham and turkey and gravy and it has been very yummy but ive also been scared that slow mike is going to die because he has blood

blazingchaos93 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:03 am

y r ther so nane mikez confused confused
Back to top Go down
blazingchaos93

blazingchaos93

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:03 am

fastmike123 wrote:
ive been eating so so so much chocolate and ham and turkey and gravy and it has been very yummy but ive also been scared that slow mike is going to die because he has blood
Hahah what Shocked pale The food sounds good I love all the good stuff my Mom whips up for Christmas. But what about blood? I don't know slow mike but everyone has blood don't worry santa
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am

donot et it frake u oute somuch itz just anoter guy try b scary franky i sickof it
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2023 11:06 am

2 many scary guyz deez dayz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys! CHristmas over   Hey guys! CHristmas over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! CHristmas over
Page 1 of 1