Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

occult rituals?

Go down 
+2
The Chaotix Guy
bigsbiggestfan
6 posters

what is my brother doing?
summoning circle
occult rituals? I_vote_lcap25%occult rituals? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
alchemy
occult rituals? I_vote_lcap38%occult rituals? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
necromancy
occult rituals? I_vote_lcap37%occult rituals? I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
other?
occult rituals? I_vote_lcap0%occult rituals? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 8:09 pm

hey guys, normally i'm not supposed to listen to what my brother does in his job, but i overheard him on the phone today talking to his boss. apparently he has to do something with a body and gold. from what i know, gold is important in alchemy, and bodies are important in other dark things. i don't want to jump to conclusions, but i think my brother's boss is doing something occult and he's being brought into it, although he was angry so he probably doesn't want to do it. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:08 pm

update on my brother's alchemy(?) doing: he recently bought a shovel, and took it out last night for something. my theory is that he's trying to dig up some gold for whatever is going on.
Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 11:26 pm

I feel like your brother might be doing some grave robbing, I would suggest trying to stop him as it is illegal
Back to top Go down
Morshu

Morshu

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:57 am

If you're not opposed to it, perhaps you can find out more by finding out just where he's going. It's evident that he's doing something illegal, and as Chaotix Guy has suggested, grave robbing appears to be the most likely answer with what evidence we have.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:18 am

...Are you sure he's not an Archaeologist? Those people work with bodies sometimes, perhaps they found some trove?
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:09 pm

i dont think you use gold in a ritual usually you use a ouiji board and candles or something
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:24 pm

update: he took me out to dig holes and put time capsules under the ground. i think he's trying to justify the shovel somehow. he also talked to me about how he's "not the paragon i might think he is" and that, eventually, i'll learn things about him that change my view of him immensely. if nothing else it at least confirms he's doing something wrong and he knows it.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 3:47 pm

This must be a misunderstanding. I am sure of it. Such things only exist in fantasy, like me!
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 8:16 pm

That sounds like bad news, you should try and be careful...

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
Sponsored content

occult rituals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: occult rituals?   occult rituals? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

occult rituals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: real life-
Jump to: