Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Big Issues

Go down 
+4
Knight of NiGHTs
The Chaotix Guy
MacromediaPoison
CoolGuyMark
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:02 pm

This is a message for all the corrupt figures of power in this forum. I'm talking about you and your whole crooked department. Chaotix Guy, whoever removed mod from so many solid (AND DEMOCRATIC) mods like shadowenjoyer or gamez4lyfe who was only evil ONCE, and all you who do shitty crap. this is a real fucking issue and im tired of people getting away with the things they do while horrible mods just ban whoever they want for no reason. its not a thing i'm ok with being a part of it and if this doesnt stop then bad shit will happen. I'm sure many agree and know all the issues because of how many horrible things continue to happen here so i say we run this forum FOR THE PEOPLE!!! that's my resolution for the new year and if i get banned for speaking in the name of the people then so be it! all of us who actually care about these things can make a new forum or build this one back up to what it could be!
fuck the world
you be you
peace Cool

Gamez4LYFE likes this post

KingHarkinian dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:06 pm

DONOT RUINE MY NEW YEER

CoolGuyMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:06 pm

IOZER

CoolGuyMark dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:37 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
This is a message for all the corrupt figures of power in this forum. I'm talking about you and your whole crooked department. Chaotix Guy, whoever removed mod from so many solid (AND DEMOCRATIC) mods like shadowenjoyer or gamez4lyfe who was only evil ONCE, and all you who do shitty crap. this is a real fucking issue and im tired of people getting away with the things they do while horrible mods just ban whoever they want for no reason. its not a thing i'm ok with being a part of it and if this doesnt stop then bad shit will happen. I'm sure many agree and know all the issues because of how many horrible things continue to happen here so i say we run this forum FOR THE PEOPLE!!! that's my resolution for the new year and if i get banned for speaking in the name of the people then so be it! all of us who actually care about these things can make a new forum or build this one back up to what it could be!
fuck the world
you be you
peace Cool
aside from banning the 'end of' accounts and briefly banning coolchaos, who both had reasons to be banned, what else have I done that is considered "corrupt" by your standards?
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2023 11:46 pm

what reason did they have to be banned? that guy only really seemed to offer good fortune
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:37 am

With all due respect this is a forum about sonic. People who only exist to post cryptic statements should not be on the forum.

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:37 am

I know it's easy to forget this forum is about Sonic sometimes but it's true.

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 9:23 am

It was truly a shame, but i think the removal of super shadow's mod was required. He went drunk with power and got rid of someone harmless.
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 12:13 pm

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

With all due respect this is a forum about sonic. People who only exist to post cryptic statements should not be on the forum.

oh my god dis iz what i have been saying dus whoIe time
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 12:14 pm

i hate aII the scary pepoIe 4evee !!!
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 1:27 pm

They aren't harmful, but it does get stressful when they stress other members on the forum. This is just for sonic! Not scary stories!
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 1:33 pm

yeah, creepy pepoIe shoId go 2 a creepy forum or somthing
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 1:34 pm

mayb we can send them 2 jeff tge kiIIerz mansion
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 1:54 pm

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

isnt that something you and others have done before?
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 2:39 pm

they should make me blow up and shoot guns at me

SuperShadowenjoyer1999, MacromediaPoison and KingHarkinian dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 2:40 pm

Hey, I didn't do those things by choice, and most users at least make an effort to integrate with the forum. I don't think we should be humouring users who only come on to make vague threatening statements towards other users. If you don't like it you can leave!!! Cool

KingHarkinian and The Chaotix Guy like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 2:42 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
no that doznot sound gud pale pale
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 7:04 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
Please stop having these thoughts, shadow. No matter what you did, i do not think it warrants this type of behavior. You are not an awful human being.

Gamez4LYFE dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:05 pm

i think your the big issue actually, uncoolguymark Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:17 pm

HardcoreSonic997 wrote:
Grow up. I'm glad this shitty ship is sinking because now people know where the weak points are and we can build a better one. it was fun while it lasted but it was nowhere near perfect.
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
HardcoreSonic997 wrote:
Grow up. I'm glad this shitty ship is sinking because now people know where the weak points are and we can build a better one. it was fun while it lasted but it was nowhere near perfect.
your like a sh*tty car that im about to blow up

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:21 pm

cars blowing up is cool. you wish you could go out like that but you'll probably just be old and lonely and then slump over and imagine tonic winking at you and then die on the floor. anyways have fun and be cool guys

HardcoreSonic997 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:24 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
cars blowing up is cool. you wish you could go out like that but you'll probably just be old and lonely and then slump over and imagine tonic winking at you and then die on the floor. anyways have fun and be cool guys
your not that cool stop hyping yourself up your njto even john cena
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:24 pm

I CAN SEE YOUU !!!!!
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:27 pm

you're getting KILLED FOR REAL and its notmyfault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Big Issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Issues   The Big Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Issues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: Forum Junk :: reporting-
Jump to: