Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

dawn of the final days

Go down 
+12
meowbot
bigsbiggestfan
MacromediaPoison
CoolGuyMark
xXSwiftRocket98Xx
HardcoreSonic997
fastmike123
KingHarkinian
TonicTheHedgehog
_sonadowgorl_
The Chaotix Guy
LeadHead
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeadHead

LeadHead

dawn of the final days Empty
PostSubject: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:07 am

leadhead feels as though the forums final days are upon us, and it seems like many others agree with this sentiment, so id like to ask what some of your favorite memories from participating in the super sonic lovers were? id like to end off the forum with positive memories instead of sadness and fear.

Back to top Go down
https://www.chemsee.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Lead.png
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:08 am

I think I got psychically attacked at one point but otherwise this forum has been a good experience
Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:11 am

well
Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:11 am

that could just be a you problem
Back to top Go down
LeadHead

LeadHead

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:12 am

maybe
Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:13 am

yeah that was just a me thing

LeadHead likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:00 am

i dont think it was just a you thing im pretty sure knights got possesed and gamez4lyfe was taken over by evil worms and slowmike died
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:07 am

Finally. I think it's good the forum is dying. To be honest everyone was aways really mean to me and I'm not sure why. There was a real bullying issue I think. Also I got put on trial for no reason which was really traumatic to me. Being a member of this forum has been incredibily stressful and exhausting. Everyone else had it so easy, but poor sweet Kevin? No. Always the small end of the stick for Kevin.

titanicbouncehouse and KingHarkinian like this post

xXSwiftRocket98Xx dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:15 am

hearing you talk is traumatic can you stop it

MacromediaPoison likes this post

KingHarkinian dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:41 am

^ SEE! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!! Crying or Very sad

KingHarkinian likes this post

Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:09 am

I had a good time, i hope your next forum experience is better, Kevin. These people can be plain rude! I met some good friends here, including you! I hope to see you all again, i had fun!

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 10:10 am

i liked drawing people and drawing for people and making friends and talking about sonic with them i love friends and sonic

MacromediaPoison and HardcoreSonic997 like this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:11 pm

i met the love of my life here, i will never forget you super sonic lovers

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:12 pm

likewise
Back to top Go down
https://yahoo.com
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:14 pm

oh cool who
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:17 pm

Good. Hoping the forum I'm starting with Josh goes way better (and it probably will, since the power is in the hands of the people)

MacromediaPoison dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:17 pm

i have made so many new freindz on dis forum and i have been so hapy 2 taIk aboute sonic and shadow and i Iearned so many new thingz here it wuz so groovy!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

im gona miss dis aII somuch, and i miss u aII so much Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I love you I love you I love you I love you

KingHarkinian likes this post

Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:18 pm

everybody dm me your roblox account so i can friend you ok?
Back to top Go down
xXSwiftRocket98Xx

xXSwiftRocket98Xx

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:18 pm

HardcoreSonic997 wrote:
oh cool who
youuuuuu Smile

HardcoreSonic997 likes this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 pm

xXSwiftRocket98Xx wrote:
HardcoreSonic997 wrote:
oh cool who
youuuuuu Smile
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:29 pm

it's sad, but at least we'll have the memory of each other in our hearts if this forum truly does die.

MacromediaPoison, LeadHead and HardcoreSonic997 like this post

Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 5:39 pm

I LIKED THAT BIT WHERE I THOUGHT ABOUT EATING A BURGER. AND THAT TIME I WORE A COOL HAT

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 5:59 pm

fastmike123 wrote:
i liked drawing people and drawing for people and making friends and talking about sonic with them i love friends and sonic

your sonic drawings have gotten so much better
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:18 pm

That does seem to be the way things are going... It's really a shame, but I had so much fun. Some bad times, too... But mostly good times. I'm going to choose to remember those. I hope at least one of you has been enlightened to the endless joy of the world of NiGHTs!

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:23 pm

well i got to meet gun here so i think it was cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dawn of the final days   dawn of the final days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dawn of the final days
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next