Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

In regards to recent events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
th3_green1_will fall

In regards to recent events Empty
PostSubject: In regards to recent events   In regards to recent events I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 12:32 am

dear readers, and loyal fans of the Whoville post and news network

In light of recent events regarding The Grinch... I did not create this account with the intention to cause physical harm to
The Grinch, Nor did I have any personal relation with The Grinch. I would also like to give my sincere condolences to the friends
and family of The Grinch, I hope things can get better and I do hope that you can recover from any grief that this has caused.
With these things in mind I had no idea that The Grinch would pass in this way, and I did not mean to cause any physical harm
with this account. The username "th3_green1_will fall" was not a prediction, or a threat of harm in any way, it was a merely a
coincidence.

But I and many others have not turned a blind eye to the situation. I will no longer be posting on this forum in respect to the
close ones to The Grinch, also coincidentally I have been made to step down from my position of "free lance writer and editor"
and I will be seeking different employment. Trust me when I say this, I wish to avoid inflicting any additional harm beyond what
has already impacted those in The Grinch's vicinity.

On behalf of me and the Whoville post, I extend my condolences, and utmost apologies to anyone I have caused grief.

ROTTINGCURLY998 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: In regards to recent events   In regards to recent events I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:28 am

y do u rite so much
Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

PostSubject: Re: In regards to recent events   In regards to recent events I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 2:14 pm

at least the "green one" wasn't scourge if uou were gonna kill scourge i wouldve kicked your *SS into super hell

xXSwiftRocket98Xx likes this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: In regards to recent events   In regards to recent events I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 3:09 pm

you're weard man the crunch is a cartoon character my sister had a plush of him once and she would pretend to waterboard him in the toilet bowel

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In regards to recent events   In regards to recent events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In regards to recent events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: real life-
Jump to: