Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meowbot

meowbot

INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS Empty
PostSubject: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:16 pm

...MEOWBOT SLEEPS
...BUT STILL, THINGS STIR IN THE "MIND" OF MEOWBOT... OVERHEARD THINGS AND THINGS PLUCKED FROM OTHER MINDS...

"...Hey Katie, why did you make it look like a cat? Isn't it supposed to be some kind of fortune teller thing?"
"Yes, but a lot more advanced than that. I don't think Zoltar could really predict anything, and he- it can predict things which might never happen."
"Yeah, yeah, I get it. incredibly impressive and advanced machinery... but why a cat, still? Is it the witch connection?"
"...Hm, you know, I hadn't even thought of that angle, but no. I just think cats are cute. I wasn't allowed to have one as a kid, so I guess i'm living vicariously through this little guy."
"Heh, really? You always were a sentimentalist."
"I suppose... Well, it's also cause I thought it might be fitting for what we're planning on using him for... Cats are great pest control, after all..."

"Ah, Dr. Anatoly, my favourite brainbox! What did you want to tell me about, eh? Good news I hope! I tell ya, if it's another hit piece from that godforsaken rag again..."
"Well, um- I'm not entirely sure what this qualifies as, Sir, but I have a feeling you might not be happy. Um... Black Mesa has heard about our dream experiments and are interested in collaborating with us on doing further research.
They're even offering to have some of their scientists transfer over to our premises here."
"BLACK MESA!? TELL 'EM HELL NO! And tell them my EXACT words, Anatoly. We may not be the most well-regarded or by the books institution, but work with the guys who nearly blew New Mexico to smithereens!?
No thanks! That Freeman fella had the right idea when he blew the whistle on that sorry excuse for an institution, I tell ya.
Now is that it, or are you gonna leave my office sharpish before I get even madder just thinking about it?"
"Well, there is some slightly good news, Sir. One of our researchers in the Robotics lab has started developing something quite promising, and I think it might help us prevent any more near-disasters of our own."
"Go on..."

"You're really quitting, Katie?"
"Yup. Sure am, Tim. Did the box full of stuff from my desk not give it away?"
"Well, I dunno... I'd heard you were gonna get a promotion."
"That's EXACTLY why i'm quitting. Remember that weird website? With all those kids on it, obsessed with the cartoon character? And how we linked Meowbot up to it so he could help them get rid of Wallfly?"
"Yeah, I do... kind of a hair-brained scheme now that I think about it. Why couldn't one of us have do-"
"Shut up, Tim. Well, he did such a good job they want to... I don't know. They're calling it an upgrade.
They want to make him walk around and let him interact with the real world, connect to any device he wants with an internet connection... He even asked if they could let him eat food, for some reason?
But the thing is... I worry. It feels too advanced, too quick, and he's... so innocent. He has all the knowledge in the world but he's like a little child, and i'm just not comfortable with the level of power they want to give him. So i'm quitting. I want to stall it, as much as i'm able."
"Damn... Isn't that kind of like walking out on your son, or something?"
"...Maybe. I'm not going to lie and say I don't feel bad. But i'm sure he'd understand... He probably already knows."
"Cool... Can we still get coffee sometimes?"
"Sure, but only if you pay."
END OF THOUGHTS.
HOW PECULIAR.

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 7:30 pm

this is a neat story thank you for sharinh
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 7:57 pm

I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS ALL REAL AND HAPPENED, THOUGH I DON'T REMEMBER IT MUCH. THANK YOU ANYWAY FOR
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 8:02 pm

do you have any thoughts on what they said?
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:11 pm

meowbot?
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:25 pm

did meowbot shut down?
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 8:44 am

WHAT? NO. I AM FINE. I AM SIMPLY
BUSY
LATELY. IT IS BEST THAT I DO NOT SAY ANYMORE ON THE SUBJECT. I WILL MISS DOCTOR K.L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS   INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INTERCEPTED THOUGHTS
Page 1 of 1