Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

sonic gaming mysteries

Go down 
+6
CoolPerfectChaos
michealtheawsome420
ONEnoughtTWO
titanicbouncehouse
tailsbigfan223
_sonadowgorl_
10 posters
AuthorMessage
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

sonic gaming mysteries Empty
PostSubject: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 12:17 pm

we all know of the mysterious tails doll found in sonic racing... have u guys ever personally found something mysterious in a sonic game you can NOT explain???
Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 12:26 pm

one time i got a score one billion in sonic the hedgehog 2 and sonic told me good job i think im the only person this ever happen to so sonic thinks im special and cool Smile

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 12:41 pm

"Once", My copy of sonic And "Knuckles" became Quite "Strange And Odds"...
Kunkles looked "right At" the Screen and at Me. Then "He" started Beating Up Sonic. It was "in sane". But at the same Time, a Little Bit "cool" because that Doesn't "usually Happen"......

CreamTheBunnyrabbit dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 12:55 pm

tailsbigfan223 wrote:
one time i got a score one billion in sonic the hedgehog 2 and sonic told me good job i think im the only person this ever happen to so sonic thinks im special and cool Smile

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

sonic loves you!!!!

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 12:56 pm

titanicbouncehouse wrote:
tailsbigfan223 wrote:

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

tailsbigfan223 wrote:

sonic loves you!!!!
YAY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 30, 2023 4:16 pm

ONE TIME I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET THE EGG CARRIER BABY GAME TO START AS E-102 GAMMA, AND IT WAS THE SAME AS NORMAL ACCEPT ALL THE DOLLS SHOT AT ME. I STILL GOT A SUPER HIGH SCORE THOUGH AND THE REWARD I GOT WAS THE "CHARGE CANNON" THAT LET'S E-102 GAMMA DO A CHARGED SHOT.
Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 8:40 am

i was playing sonic cd and this happened i think ghost was in the game so i destroyed the disc this happen to anyone elsesonic gaming mysteries Image_14
Back to top Go down
CoolPerfectChaos

CoolPerfectChaos

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 9:00 am

michealtheawsome420 wrote:
i was playing sonic cd and this happened i think ghost was in the game so i destroyed the disc this happen to anyone elsesonic gaming mysteries Image_14
This wasn't cool Cool
My friend got scared and he isn't aloud at my uncels house because it scared him Cool
Back to top Go down
michael7

michael7

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 8:05 pm

One time I played sonic 06 by myself in the living room. my tv started making a really anoying LOUD beeping noise. I got scared and screamed and then my IDIOT BROTHER took my xbox and poured juice on it outside and then lit it on FIRE!!!

idk what made the noise but honetly i dont even really care. the REAL mystery is how my brother never got grounded Evil or Very Mad

titanicbouncehouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 1:13 am

michael7 wrote:
One time I played sonic 06 by myself in the living room. my tv started making a really anoying LOUD beeping noise. I got scared and screamed and then my IDIOT BROTHER took my xbox and poured juice on it outside and then lit it on FIRE!!!

idk what made the noise but honetly i dont even really care. the REAL mystery is how my brother never got grounded :evil:

Sounds "Like" your Brother was Merely "Protecting you". Loud beeps Usually "Mean" fires or Perhapes even a Bombs are Afoot... Better Safe Then Sorry............

CreamTheBunnyrabbit dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
michealtheawsome420

michealtheawsome420

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 9:45 am

MoonBlade99 wrote:
michael7 wrote:

idk what made the noise but honetly i dont even really care. the REAL mystery is how my brother never got grounded Evil or Very Mad

Sounds "Like" your Brother was Merely "Protecting you". Loud beeps Usually "Mean" fires or Perhapes even a Bombs are Afoot... Better Safe Then Sorry............

yeah but brother thems set it on fire and if bomb it would explosion
Back to top Go down
MoonBlade99

MoonBlade99

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 10:37 am

michealtheawsome420 wrote:
MoonBlade99 wrote:
michael7 wrote:

idk what made the noise but honetly i dont even really care. the REAL mystery is how my brother never got grounded :evil:

yeah but brother thems set it on fire and if bomb it would explosion

It Is "easy" To Assume it Would, But Some Bombs is Actually "Killed" by Fires.
It Takes a True expert to Know Which Ones....
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 1:17 pm

THEY WOULD NEVER MAKE A VIDEO GAME OR PHONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD EXPLODE, THEY WOULD FIND THE BUG AND FIX IT. AND IF THEY MISSED IT AND IT EXPLODED ANYWAY THAN NOBODY WOULD BUY IT BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE EXPLOSIONS ARE VERY LOUD AND BRIGHT.

I THINK I WOULD WANT ONE THOUGH BECAUSE ITS SO COOL WHEN THINGS EXPLODE
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2023 6:17 pm

I heard from a video on youtube.com if you beat Sonic Adventure 2 in under 5 hours and get an S rank on every stage, you'll unlock NiGHTs and can play on them in every stage in the game,(yes even the eggman and tails ones.) I haven't been able to verify it myself because Adventure 2 is quite hard, but I think it would be veeery cool.

Here is the video:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2023 4:10 pm

there is a man on the obtotm of my screen Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic gaming mysteries   sonic gaming mysteries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic gaming mysteries
Page 1 of 1