Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

another report of the hacker leadhead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

another report of the hacker leadhead Empty
PostSubject: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 11:12 pm

Leadhead is now literally breaking forums, music is whatever but this guy is literally making threads unusable, the mods need to do their jobs.

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 pm

admins, Leadhead has fully bricked the other report thread, something does need to be done
Back to top Go down
gothgirlamy

gothgirlamy

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 12:20 am

im one of the first users of this forum and i can confirm that its falling apart, its not as good as it used to be if things are gonna stay this way
Back to top Go down
https://spacehey.com/profile?id=2136797
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 12:52 am

there was a poset where it jutst went away Sad i dont knwo where he took it but it freaked me out. whedrd it go?
Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:02 am

as much as i love the good hackers fun pages i think him teling people how to hack was a bad idea and now thers a scary person every day Sad

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 3:05 am

leadhead has been banned i spoke to my sister and she said it is ok for me to ban someone for being so destructive even tho she made me a moderater it is her forum so i dont want to overstep and ruin it for her she is my sister and i dont want to make her sad otherwise i would have banned him very fast as im fast

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another report of the hacker leadhead   another report of the hacker leadhead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another report of the hacker leadhead
Page 1 of 1