Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

forum is so scary and im scared

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

forum is so scary and im scared Empty
PostSubject: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:07 am

so many evil hackers are coming onto the forum and its really scaring me Sad so many of my friend are gone i havent seen a lot of peple on here in a long time!!!
i wish the admins would do something..... lead head is really scary and sonadogorl just told him to turn the music down instead of punishing him Sad

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:10 am

we need sonado gorl to fix this right now Sad im so scared i dont want to lose the forum i love al my friends i made here what if a evil hacker deletes the forum its scary

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:19 am

dont be scared tailsbigfan you are so strong!!!!!!!! you avre brave, and its gonnan be okay. when you get scared like that imagine that big the cat is standing behind you and is gonna protect you, okay?

tailsbigfan223 likes this post

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:20 am

thank you cream Smile nice cats

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:21 am

you are welcome!!!!!!!!!!! they make me happy Smile the kitties are here to protect everyone on the forum!!!!! if you see angel kittiy you are safe and nobody can huarm you <3

tailsbigfan223 likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:39 am

The Mods are so lazy here, I don't think letting html stay is bad because everyone has a right to free speech but I think what a lot of people here are doing with it is most detesable.

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:42 am

html should be allow but scary html shold be punish Sad

CreamTheBunnyrabbit and SuperShadowenjoyer1999 like this post

Back to top Go down
CreamTheBunnyrabbit

CreamTheBunnyrabbit

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:44 am

i agre people shouldnt be allowed to do things that are mean and hurt people. sonadow girl should appoint super to be the protedcotr odf the forum becuase thwsy have a bvery good and kind soul
Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2023 1:46 am

if sonado girl cant do it i think she shold get more admin because i havent seen her on line very much and games 4 lyfe turned evil and cant admin any more

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum is so scary and im scared   forum is so scary and im scared I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum is so scary and im scared
Page 1 of 1