Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? Empty
PostSubject: IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???   IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:28 am

i am stating 2 get REALY scared cuz so many bad thingz hapen on dis forum and pepole r die and NOW there iz pepole sending me creepy messagez and posting creepy thingz and i AM EXTREMELY scareed there is 2 MUCH scary on this forum .y do bad thingz keep hapening iz this plase realy cursed No No No pale
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???   IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:29 am

i DONOT now wut 2 do anymore this plase iz realy scari me and i donot now anymnore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???   IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:43 am

there is no need to be worried about this forum being cursed because it isn't
the times in which things have occurred that scare members are of the making of people not mystical forces wanting to harm this forum
Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

PostSubject: Re: IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???   IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 12:53 am

The One Behind The Wall is definitely something to be worried about. But, I don't believe anyone on this forum is actively trying to curse others.

I'm certainly not cursing anyone. I just do my job when the need arises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???   IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IZ DIS FORUM CURSED ???
Page 1 of 1