Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Invention to find and kill God

Go down 
+4
doll
xXBlazingHeartXx
fastmike123
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

Invention to find and kill God Empty
PostSubject: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:26 am

I am a staunch Antheist but I think we need to prove if god exists or not, if he does I think we should kill him with guns or lazers, because he is incredibly mean, why does god let people starve, I think if we kill god people won't starve or be sad anymore because we can threaten him to fix it and then kill him so he can't change it back/ thank you for your time.

CreamTheBunnyrabbit likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:43 am

I don't think you can really kill a God, if we go off the rules of, for example, d&d, the only way to kill a God is to have everyone forget about it/have no one worship it and since there is at least 100s of millions of people who worship the same God that would be pretty hard.
If we went off more practical killing and it would be something that can technically be done then that would be impossible because the point of Gods is for them to be immortal and higher beings then people.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 3:59 am

We should still try
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:09 am

what if god also has guns igf heaven is like america then its prolly got a lot of guns
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 6:17 am

We're inventing an invention that thinks of all that!

CreamTheBunnyrabbit and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 12:35 pm

I heard of something called 'astral projection' where you uncouple your spirit from your body... maybe we could try that and find god that way?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 1:41 pm

NOOOOOOO i think that finding God would be cool becasue maybe he would let us have tea and or coffee and cakes or little cookies like girlscout cookies and we could have a tea party with him. but we CANT kill him!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad No No No

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
doll

doll

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 3:00 pm

hee hee how rude
id almost pin you down as an antagonist of this place at your pace
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 3:04 pm

I don't think killing God is that rude we don't know if he's real yet. You can't be rude to things that maybe aren't not real.

Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2023 4:37 pm

SuperShadowenjoyer1984 wrote:
We're inventing an invention that thinks of all that!

ur really so smart... can ou teach me to be smart? tongue
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:13 am

No just or all knowing god would let what happens on Earth happen, I think we need to kill him for the greater good.
Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:24 am

AFTER PONDRERING AND THINKING MANY TIMES I agree with you now. God makes vampires scared and life is temporary because of God, we must invent now. And then Sonic will be god instead
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:17 pm

It seems a bit flawed to replace one god with another if you're opposed to the idea entirely...

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:40 pm

I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY RATHER HYPOCRITICAL OF ME TO MAKE AN ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS SORT OF THING, BUT IT'S ALWAYS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE INCONVENIENCE WHEN ANTHROPOMORPHIC PERSONIFICATIONS ARE KILLED. THEY WROTE A WHOLE BOOK ABOUT WHY THIS SORT OF THING IS A BAD IDEA, IF MEMORY SERVES. I BELIEVE I'M EVEN THE MAIN CHARACTER OF IT. HO HO HO.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER.

Knight of NiGHTs and GunswordTheFox like this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2023 8:34 am

still trying to build this right , trying even harder if any of you want to help feel free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invention to find and kill God   Invention to find and kill God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invention to find and kill God
Page 1 of 1