Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dear forum users

Go down 
+11
ONEnoughtTWO
HardcoreSonic997
ILikeBlazeTheCat
GunswordTheFox
_sonadowgorl_
rogue-teh-bat-xD
fastmike123
SonicSpider99
MacromediaPoison
tailsbigfan223
Grandma
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grandma

Grandma

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:27 am

While I'm getting the feeling I might be a bit too old for this website, I might as well say hello instead of just creeping on the sidelines like a creepy old bag, baha!
My name is Angela, but most people just call me Grandma! I'm 59 years young Wink We bought our son Sonic the hedgehog back in 1992 and now my Grandson has really taken a liking to the franchise. I don't know too much about it besides the blue fellow, but I am here to learn! (You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! It just takes a few tries!)

Hopefully you won't mind this old fart coming into you youngsters space! I'd bribe you all with some cookies if I could!

Dear forum users 303618o4tt09eq9xDear forum users 2709711aptx5p98kvDear forum users 2185081t3jwmca084Dear forum users 2081591z11n1kirooDear forum users 1741858acvospav6yDear forum users 2543932ltum924vbf

Love,
Dear forum users 1362130bvgr6kjy0y

xXSwiftRocket98Xx, SonicSpider99 and MacromediaPoison like this post

Back to top Go down
https://i.imgur.com/fJzBiYN.jpg
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:31 am

woah grand ma Surprised

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
Grandma

Grandma

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:39 am

Indeed! I really like this little guy in your picture. What is his name?

SonicSpider99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:46 am

tails miles prower adn big the cat Smile

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
Grandma

Grandma

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:47 am

I see! Are they friends with the blue one?

Back to top Go down
tailsbigfan223

tailsbigfan223

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:48 am

yea Very Happy

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:51 am

r u actully my grandma or iz that just ur name

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
Grandma

Grandma

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:56 am

No, no! I am not your Grandma! I'm my Grandkid's Grandma, but when you have 7 grandkids you start treating everyone like your grandchild! Dear forum users 3710974cxf79vxs6f

Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:13 am

hello!!! your are cool and nice

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:17 am

hi grandma i love new friends

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 5:20 am

Hello grandma you will die soon because grandmas are old so if you want to be ammordal just ask me if you want to be ammordal so you can live forever and not die. Im a vampire so I can turn you into a vampire to live,forver. But only if you want too. You should because you will die soon Neutral pale Crying or Very sad

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:55 am

not cool rouge.

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 8:58 am

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
Hello grandma you will die soon because grandmas are old so if you want to be ammordal just ask me if you want to be ammordal so you can live forever and not die. Im a vampire so I can turn you into a vampire to live,forver. But only if you want too. You should because you will die soon Neutral pale Crying or Very sad

Tch... your immortality has clearly left you with no respect for the elderly. If I were you, I would respect this woman for her wisdom and kindness.

xXSwiftRocket98Xx and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
ILikeBlazeTheCat

ILikeBlazeTheCat

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:08 am

Aw bee Nice to grandmaa she seems cool i Like her!

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:32 am

GunbombTheFox wrote:
rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:

Tch... your immortality has clearly left you with no respect for the elderly. If I were you, I would respect this woman for her wisdom and kindness.
I am respecting her by offering her forever life?? I am just worried because humans do not live forever and grandmas are very old which means they will die soon and then they will be gone forever Unless, they turn into a vampire and become ammordal with many powers. I want grandma to live forever BUT only if she wants too and if she asks niceley Surprised Surprised Or else she will die and I dont want her to die Unless she wants too die because she is old pale Crying or Very sad

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:33 am

STOP teling granma that she wil dies oon u mitescare HER

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
HardcoreSonic997

HardcoreSonic997

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 9:45 am

my grandmas dead.

Grandma likes this post

rogue-teh-bat-xD dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:04 am

HELLO GRANDMA.

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
rogue-teh-bat-xD

rogue-teh-bat-xD

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:08 am

MacromediaPoison wrote:
I SO SORRY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad This is called the “Circul of Life” I know about it from Warrior Cats (not sonic (or shadow) related)

MacromediaPoison and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:11 am

rogue-teh-bat-xD wrote:
MacromediaPoison wrote:
I SO SORRY Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad This is called the “Circul of Life” I know about it from Warrior Cats (not sonic (or shadow) related)
it iz ok i unerstand pleaz donot cry

rogue-teh-bat-xD and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 10:15 am

i wuz just woried aboyte grandma that iz all

rogue-teh-bat-xD and Grandma like this post

Back to top Go down
xXBlazingHeartXx

xXBlazingHeartXx

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 11:36 am

wowwww that's is so cool! I don't have one so i'm glad youre here Razz Razz

Grandma likes this post

Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 12:48 pm

MacromediaPoison wrote:
YES, PLEASE STOP SAYING THESE THINGS. YOU AREN'T EVEN RIGHT; ANGELA STILL HAS A LONG AND WONDERFUL LIFE AHEAD OF HER.
Back to top Go down
Grandma

Grandma

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:14 pm

THE PALE RIDER. wrote:
MacromediaPoison wrote:
YES, PLEASE STOP SAYING THESE THINGS. YOU AREN'T EVEN RIGHT; ANGELA STILL HAS A LONG AND WONDERFUL LIFE AHEAD OF HER.
Now, Now, you youngsters are speaking from a sweet place I understand. But there's no need to speak for me, bahah! Death is indeed scary, and we all will die someday. I know how worried I was as I saw my own Grandmother aging and subsequently losing herself to dementia. It is a lot, especially for young people to wrap their still growing brains around. When the little one said the sentence you all got your knickers in a bunch over, they were very likely relating me to their own loved ones, whom I of course do not know the story of. I imagine the little one gets the picture of how some words you say that they didn't intend to sound hurtful or rude can still come off as such. Now leave them be, you don't need to get so upset on my behalf!

I will also say that death will have to take me kicking and screaming, because you can't get rid of me that easy, bahaha! Wink

Also, my goodness, am grinning ear to ear or what! What a warm welcome! I did not know what to expect when creating a profile on this "forum", but you sure know how to make make an old lady like me smile! I showed my screen to my Grandson who is visiting today (It's the holiday season after all!), and he was so happy to see how kind you all were. Tailsbigfan23, he asked me to say "Hi, I love your tails plushy"! He was also very fond of the many sonic pictures you all have on your sidebars there.

I am looking forward to many pleasant forum memories, and imagine I will be a sonic "genius" and make my Grandson proud!

With love,
Grandma Angie
Dear forum users 2896415o0h20umptq

xXBlazingHeartXx, xXSwiftRocket98Xx, rogue-teh-bat-xD, GunswordTheFox and THE PALE RIDER. like this post

Back to top Go down
THE PALE RIDER.

THE PALE RIDER.

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 2:22 pm

Grandma wrote:
I will also say that death will have to take me kicking and screaming, because you can't get rid of me that easy, bahaha! ;)
THANK YOU FOR THE WARNING. OFF THE RECORD, I WISH YOU ALL LUCK WITH YOUR RESISTANCE.

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear forum users Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear forum users   Dear forum users I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear forum users
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next