Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dear Tonic,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The End of an Ego

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:26 pm

={II]^
~I
={O}:~I~]'
'[I?(I~
You find yourself at a crossroads, although it is not one you can yet see. I am a messenger here with a deal. What I can promise is great success at the expense of you committing truly to your craft. I know you are willing, especially with the frayed ends that seem to unravel this place of discussion after your so-called “Ego Death.” You are incredibly lucky to receive an offer such as this: It is the offer of choice—true free will—in a world where fate is all but sealed. What price will you pay to feed the flame that is your pride? Should you message me privately, the deal is to be accepted and the price will be given and set in something far more permanent than stone. Do be cautious, and recognize what will result from your acceptance.
*[:{I)!
O)?
?(:{I)/

TonicTheHedgehog and The Chaotix Guy dislike this post

Back to top Go down
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:33 pm

Are you back to terrorise more forum members

The End of an Ego dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
The End of an Ego

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:35 pm

I believe you misunderstand my role as a messenger.
Back to top Go down
mrknowitall

mrknowitall

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 3:26 am

Mr. Tonic, as your self-appointed legal counsel, I really thing this guy is bad news. Don't strike a deal with him, whatever you do. I'm sure someone as artistically and narratively skilled as yourself, so fine-tuned into common tropes, can clearly see this is a Faustian Bargain. Those never go well for the mortal.

TonicTheHedgehog likes this post

The End of an Ego dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
The End of an Ego

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 6:42 am

mrknowitall wrote:
Mr. Tonic, as your self-appointed legal counsel, I really thing this guy is bad news. Don't strike a deal with him, whatever you do. I'm sure someone as artistically and narratively skilled as yourself, so fine-tuned into common tropes, can clearly see this is a Faustian Bargain. Those never go well for the mortal.
I believe you are a dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:44 am

My patience is really starting to wear thin with this kind of thing... Would anyone mind if I banned whoever this is?

The Chaotix Guy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-otnxm4-o
The Chaotix Guy

The Chaotix Guy

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:50 am

Knight of NiGHTs wrote:

My patience is really starting to wear thin with this kind of thing... Would anyone mind if I banned whoever this is?

go ahead
Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:03 am

Alright, they have been banned. My apologies to Mr. Tonic, I wish you the best of luck with your trial... I guess? But this person was clearly a creep.

Back to top Go down
TonicTheHedgehog

TonicTheHedgehog

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:16 am

Don't care + didn't ask

rougethebank (vampire) dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Knight of NiGHTs

Knight of NiGHTs

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:47 am

Well, alright then, rude. I hope you lose the trial, actually.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Tonic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Tonic,   Dear Tonic, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Tonic,
Page 1 of 1