Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Chaotix Guy Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  Empty
PostSubject: Chaotix Guy Moderator Application    Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 1:53 pm

Hello fellow SuperSonicFans forum members and it's moderators, I’m here today to suggest me being placed in the position of moderator, as I’m sure people would be aware I am 19 years old and out of high school meaning I have a lot more time to spend on this forum, this pairs alongside me being in the Australian time zone which provides the advantage of being online when the other admins usually aren’t. Furthermore, I believe to have been on this forum long enough to understand its intricacies as well as have other people on the forum get to know me. I also have a personal belief that I am able to act as a voice of reason for this forum. And in case people were wondering I do have experience with forums outside of this one so I believe that further adds to my credibility.
I hope that you (the admin/s) consider my application and have a good day.
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix Guy Moderator Application    Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:06 pm

i approve u seem very mature
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix Guy Moderator Application    Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2023 3:26 pm

I've only been here a short time but from reading past posts you seem to have a level head... even when a panicking child believes you are turning them evil. (Poor guy.) For what its worth, you have my support.

SativaSilver likes this post

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
SonicSpider99

SonicSpider99

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix Guy Moderator Application    Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2023 4:05 pm

I DONT TUST YOU AS MODERATOR... still won't forgotten what you do to people with worms... No No No

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaotix Guy Moderator Application    Chaotix Guy Moderator Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaotix Guy Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1