Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

More actionable moderators are needed.

Go down 
+13
cavetheman
JOSHTHEEPIC
TonicTheHedgehog
ONEnoughtTWO
rougethebank (vampire)
CoolGuyMark
_sonadowgorl_
titanicbouncehouse
fastmike123
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
dusst
sweetangelxx
GunswordTheFox
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

More actionable moderators are needed. Empty
PostSubject: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 8:20 am

*leans up against the wall and crosses my arms*
I don't think it's a secret that I would make an amazing moderator. I don't put up with harrassment, have an air of authority about me, and prioritize the wellbeing of the innocent. And most importantly for recent events: I would act fast.

I refuse to name any names, but as we speak there is an individual harrassing the more, shall we say, emotionally sensitive users of the forum. They've been acting this way since yesterday, and throughout the WHOLE DAY nobody stopped them. I've omitted their username as a form of courtesy before they witness the inevitable consequences of their actions.

Were I moderator, this would have already been solved- and without an iota of hesitation.
Should you bring me into the fold, I request that I be the one to do the honors of banning Dusst. I won't stand for shitbags like this.
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 9:53 am

youd be the BEST mod!!!

GunswordTheFox likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:17 am

Hey we should kill this dusst guy
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:20 am

ok I will think about it
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:22 am

I've thought about it for approximately 20 minutes and i've already concluded you are the most obnoxious person on this forum and I can not keep up even a sliver of civility around you, like i try to be kind to everyone i really do, but holy shit you are like comically annoying some real looney tunes bugs bunny ass shit, i cannot handle you nobody ever will be able to handle you, you are the fucking crown of thorns meant to torment me like its fucking ancient rome, if god is real she has crafted you specifically to be a test of my worthiness and i am flunking the damn class on worthiness i will not see the pearly gates of heaven because of you
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:24 am

lets kill him
Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:28 am

Make me mod so i can ban him, then

Last edited by GunbombTheFox on Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:29 am

I don't think i have the authority to do that sorry but I can make a vote about it and if you vote yes you will be a part of the kill
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:29 am

everyone deserves a free trial!
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:33 am

*i sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration* I hate to say it, but you're right. Fine, i guess we vote.
My point about mod actionability still stands, though. You really should make me the next mod, Sonadowgorl.

Last edited by GunbombTheFox on Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:34 am

we'll see ! idiot!
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:38 am

I'm moderatoer it's allowed

dusst likes this post

Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:44 am

i think u would b quite good i woild be a fast moderater but im slow at it because i dont want to do something to mess up my sisters website and ban someoene she doesnt want to ban but u i think can be trusted with the power ill let her know i approve

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 10:45 am

can. i be noderator, everyone love me.

dusst likes this post

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 and GunswordTheFox dislike this post

Back to top Go down
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 11:46 am

*sigh* okay, this whole thing got carried away. But I think this illuminates another flaw in the current mod team: immaturity and, for lack of a better term, bloodthirst. We don't have the time nor the energy to go on witchhunts, and on top of that its just plain ethically deplorable. It made everyone involved feel like shit, ended in harrassing the culprit (even if they were very annoying), and only made the moderation team look like barbaric morons...

Hmph... I don't want to get cocky, but i need to be blunt: the moderation team needs me.
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 11:49 am

wow rude but fair I guess
Back to top Go down
_sonadowgorl_
Admin
_sonadowgorl_

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:22 pm

I'll be honest Gunbomb, though at first you may seem to be a good moderator, you seem to let your emotions get the best of you. I mean, reads through the things you've said about Dust and how angry you are about him. I think cooler heads should prevail when it comes to moderating. I will consider making you a moderator but I think you need to prove you can be a bit more professional like ChaotixGuy.

I will be keeping an eye on Shadows behaviors. Smile

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://supersoniclovers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More actionable moderators are needed.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next