Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

More actionable moderators are needed.

Go down 
+13
cavetheman
JOSHTHEEPIC
TonicTheHedgehog
ONEnoughtTWO
rougethebank (vampire)
CoolGuyMark
_sonadowgorl_
titanicbouncehouse
fastmike123
SuperShadowenjoyer1999
dusst
sweetangelxx
GunswordTheFox
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GunswordTheFox

GunswordTheFox

More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:25 pm

Thank you, sonadowgorl. I agree that, unfortunately, I did get too worked up at Dusst... He seemed to push all my buttons in the worst ways possible. However, I do not retract my application. I hope to prove in time that this was an irregularity...

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 12:27 pm

I mean he said he was like Hitler so I think it was fair that I banned that guy

rougethebank (vampire) likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 2:59 pm

she also antagonizes me sometimes

SuperShadowenjoyer1999 likes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:00 pm

get fucked dickshit
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:01 pm

who is dickshit? why are you aggravated
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:02 pm

youre mean to me and you deserve every iota of hatred that is naturally drawn towards your vacuous personality
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:04 pm

i'll block you or maybe bury you alive if we fight irl (because i would win obviously)
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:05 pm

or bury you dead because you died
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:05 pm

this isn't a threat btw, this is just a what if situation where you aren't too scared to talk to me irl
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

nuh uh im big and strong like the guy on the corn packaging

HardcoreSonic997 likes this post

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:07 pm

ill jolly green giant woop your ass if necessary
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:09 pm

id beat you any fucking day of the week .

this is me by the way

More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbjPLT9hkH8VKmXjS2Az3KTmOpSeTu0Nz0CQ&usqp=CAU
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:17 pm

not true i've seen you asshole you do NOT look like that you are just another sardine trapped in the fuckign can. i've seen worms bigger than you and could crush you in a heartbeat. WITHm y hearbeat. id swallow you like a dime and you'd slde down my artery and get stuck in my heart and die trash compactor style. bitch
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:17 pm

nuh uh proof it
Back to top Go down
rougethebank (vampire)

rougethebank (vampire)

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:19 pm

girls please dont fight youre both cool and handsome

GunswordTheFox and CoolGuyMark like this post

Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:19 pm

seen you in computer lab bitch. your drawings on kidpix sucks too
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:20 pm

rougethebank wrote:
girls please dont fight youre both cool and handsome
thats only partially true, can confirm
Back to top Go down
ONEnoughtTWO

ONEnoughtTWO

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:27 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:
not true i've seen you asshole you do NOT look like that you are just another sardine trapped in the fuckign can. i've seen worms bigger than you and could crush you in a heartbeat. WITHm y hearbeat. id swallow you like a dime and you'd slde down my artery and get stuck in my heart and die trash compactor style. bitch
PLEASE DO NOT EAT ANY WORMS THAY WILL MAKE YOU EVIL
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:28 pm

i would not eat a fucking worm im not stupid like some people
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:29 pm

CoolGuyMark wrote:

wait,are you that one kid who always wears that dumb fucking skull shirt holy shit? i saw you watching me type like you had just got out of the fucking trenches, thing is only bombs being dropped are bpmbs of fucking knowledge on your hollow fuck head. i hope you get hit by mr goldstein when hes driving the minibus to the aquarium (i know you arent coming cause theres no way you passed last weeks spelling test). also your propellor hat is ugly as fuck.

bitch
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:32 pm

first off it's not a "dumb fucking skull shirt" it's the punisher, read a fucking book?? secondly, i got a B on that shit and only because I couldn't remember the difference between disinterested and indifferent because they never even spent time on that in class. third off that isn't even my propellor hat, it's my friend's and i had it for literally one day because of a presentation. i'm not dragging you for that timeyou wore that fucking ben 10 watch to school. or that other time you also wore that ben 10 watch to school.
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:33 pm

bitch
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:34 pm

fuck you. my omnitrix was sick as fuck, also your mom smokes cigarettes whilst you in the car.

i hope you

HardcoreSonic997 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:37 pm

ok you two both need to calm down, there is no need to pass around insults towards peoples real appearances or threats
If you two must fight and argue please take it to your private messages, emphasis on the private
Back to top Go down
CoolGuyMark

CoolGuyMark

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2023 3:39 pm

please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More actionable moderators are needed.   More actionable moderators are needed. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More actionable moderators are needed.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next