Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Questions and Answers

Go down 
+5
meowbot
fastmike123
rougethebank (vampire)
rogue-teh-bat-xD
Samuel2
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

Questions and Answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:41 am

wow you're so cool you're just like moulder... what's the weardest thing you ever investigated like a ghost/goblin etc.... was it scary or cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:46 am

theymightbegary wrote:
wow you're so cool you're just like moulder... what's the weardest thing you ever investigated like a ghost/goblin etc.... was it scary or cool

I can’t do a tell all without scarring some kids for life here, but I will clarify that I never get hired for supernatural activity. Just happens to turn out that way sometimes.
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 10:57 am

aw thats a shame but you still sound cool... i wish you best of luck with dealing with scary weard things out there
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
Samuel2

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 11:03 am

theymightbegary wrote:
aw thats a shame but you still sound cool... i wish you best of luck with dealing with scary weard things out there

Thanks kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Sonic Fans :: off topic :: off topic hub-
Jump to: