Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i think they should make a slow sonic game

Go down 
+4
KingHarkinian
bigsbiggestfan
meowbot
slowmike123
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slowmike123

i think they should make a slow sonic game Empty
PostSubject: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:17 pm

Sonic is awesome and his speed is cool, but it'd be cool if there was a sonic game where he is just casual and he goes a bit slow take it nice. Maybe Sonic morning routine haha! Smile
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:23 pm

FACT: THEY JUST MADE A GAME WHERE SONIC TURNS INTO A WERE "HOG" AND GOES AROUND SLOWLY BEATING PEOPLE UP. IT'S CALLED SONIC "UNLEASHED"
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 8:33 pm

what if he went fishing with big in this game?
Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:03 pm

bigsbiggestfan wrote:
what if he went fishing with big in this game?
That sounds very slow and calming! A real blast in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2023 9:04 pm

Maybe an animal crossing styled sonic game is what I'm after.. hmm.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 5:17 am

Just play chao garden.
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 5:21 am

KingHarkinian wrote:
Just play chao garden.
dude, chao garden was so fun! i know they're gonna make a new one. apparently the new one is called "sonic world adventure" like the adventure games so i think there's a chao garden somewhere, maybe just in the japanese version like how sonic cd has different songs there.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 7:02 am

bigsbiggestfan wrote:
KingHarkinian wrote:
Just play chao garden.
dude, chao garden was so fun! i know they're gonna make a new one. apparently the new one is called "sonic world adventure" like the adventure games so i think there's a chao garden somewhere, maybe just in the japanese version like how sonic cd has different songs there.
Woh! Do not worry. I was not dissing the Chair gardens, it is a slow sonic 'game'! There isn't much going fast. You play with your chaos, pet them and even feed them Dinner. I guess the only fast part is the chao races?
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 8:47 am

i do prefrer the fast but if sonic is always fast he'll get very tired so there should be a slow sonic game i would call it sonic takes a break and u press x to drink a soda on a beach chair

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:23 am

yeh they should make a game where he gets stuck in a jar of syrup.
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:49 am

THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT WOULD BE AN UNCOMFORTABLE GAME TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
KingHarkinian

KingHarkinian

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 9:51 am

fastmike123 wrote:
i do prefrer the fast but if sonic is always fast he'll get very tired so there should be a slow sonic game i would call it sonic takes a break and u press x to drink a soda on a beach chair
That could be a nice little microgame like in warioware. Wonderful.

fastmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:38 pm

KingHarkinian wrote:
Just play chao garden.
Hahahaha no I kick the little fuckers in that game hahahaha!! It makes me feel good to hear Chao kicking noises m.

meowbot dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:39 pm

SpeedyAce92 wrote:
yeh they should make a game where he gets stuck in a jar of syrup.
Gross.
Back to top Go down
slowmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:41 pm

fastmike123 wrote:
This would be very nice I very much agree! Wowow we should discuss slow sonic game more hahaha.
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 12:50 pm

i hope sonic crawls around in tar and mud
Back to top Go down
meowbot

meowbot

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:31 pm

slowmike123 wrote:
KingHarkinian wrote:
Just play chao garden.
Hahahaha no I kick the little fuckers in that game hahahaha!! It makes me feel good to hear Chao kicking noises m.

YOU ARE A SICK AND TWISTED INVIDIUAL. [MEOW]!
Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:32 pm

slowmike123 wrote:
KingHarkinian wrote:
Just play chao garden.
i hope you explode
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:57 pm

slowmike123 wrote:
fastmike123 wrote:
This would be very  nice I very much agree! Wowow we should discuss slow sonic game more hahaha.

maybe the game can have books in it and u press a button to read a book reading is quite a slow activity and ooh maybe a button to take a nap

slowmike123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
titanicbouncehouse

titanicbouncehouse

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2023 1:59 pm

realixing game...
Back to top Go down
motionlessmike123

motionlessmike123

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 7:07 am

i think shey should make a sonic game where he stands completely still
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2023 11:55 am

i like the sonic fast but i do think it b cool if they made mor typz of sonic gamez 4 more tyepz of pepole Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think they should make a slow sonic game   i think they should make a slow sonic game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think they should make a slow sonic game
Page 1 of 1