Super Sonic Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this forums made for all sonic (or shadow) fans alike! And if you dont like shadow thats kay too lol. talk about all stuff sonic related here!!!

HomeLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

we should make a jetpak

Go down 
+4
sweetangelxx
fastmike123
MacromediaPoison
theymightbegary
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

we should make a jetpak Empty
PostSubject: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2024 6:54 pm

yknow i was thinking i really wanna join the FBI and hunt down ghosts and aliens and evil vampire ghost leech werewolf aliens but all their tech is probably gonna be boring just like normal guns and s**t so i think we should work on inventing some cooleer tech for them to use.
anyone got any ideas on how to make a jetpack so the FBi can fly around like inspectror gagget i think thatd be sick as h**el
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynchnet.com/
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 3:17 am

we should make a jetpak Jetpack-backpack-7
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 7:24 am

this looks he**** awesome where did you get it and how did you make it id love to know
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:32 am

firefox
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 9:33 am

jetpack picturez
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 10:48 am

whats a firefox that sounds kind of scary foxes shouldnt be on fire bro
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:14 pm

itz ok
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:33 pm

jetpacks are fast so i think thatd be really fun and cool
Back to top Go down
fastmike123

fastmike123

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 1:45 pm

if i had a jetpack i would dress in blue and hope like i am sonic like this

we should make a jetpak 3w6vNZZ

EggMan, MacromediaPoison and theymightbegary like this post

Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:14 pm

this is awesome as HE***K bro this makes me want a jetpack even more we need to get the goevernment on this STAT (Soon Tasks Are Tcompleted)

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 6:52 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
whats a firefox that sounds kind of scary foxes shouldnt be on fire bro
web browser
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:17 pm

oh i see you know i thought it was a real fire fox like a fox on fire or a fox made out of fire and thats scary i visted my grandmama in scotland once and there were tons in the woods around her house and theyd come in the garden a lot and they were f****ken scary little b***** i tell you real sneaky and smart too so if one was on fire and could burn things thatd be kind of weard
if its just a web browser though thats chill. i just use internet explorer but its kind of weard and crappy so maybe ill look into it some of the pages on here lag the crap out of my pc with all there lights and colours and music and stuff
Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:23 pm

internet explorer sucks wtf its 2009 now u should be on firefox already!!
Back to top Go down
bigsbiggestfan

bigsbiggestfan

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2024 8:55 pm

a jetpack would be very cool. but according to what I know a jetpack would have to be BIG!
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 4:08 pm

sweetangelxx wrote:
its not that bad look just because when i got marplestory.com it takes 20 minutes to load fully doesnt mean its that bad i can live with it i just listen to my epic weard tunes or watch homestar runner or google pictures of dana scully ill look into firefox though
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 4:10 pm

also yeah a jatpack would probably be pretty f****kicg big but its okay theyll figute out a way to make it smaller later like how computers were reeeeaaaally big like room sized and now they're pretty small comparatively still kinda big though
Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 6:49 pm

i use internet explorer

MacromediaPoison dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
sweetangelxx

sweetangelxx

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 9:34 pm

theymightbegary wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
its not that bad look just because when i got marplestory.com it takes 20 minutes to load fully doesnt mean its that bad i can live with it i just listen to my epic weard tunes or watch homestar runner or google pictures of dana scully ill look into firefox though
youre supporting an awful company that tried to kill all competition in the tech market!!! they were going to be broken up for their crimes but then bush stepped in and revoked the order... i hope obama reverses that decision!!!!!!

MacromediaPoison likes this post

Back to top Go down
EggMan

EggMan

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2024 11:23 pm

sweetangelxx wrote:
theymightbegary wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
youre supporting an awful company that tried to kill all competition in the tech market!!! they were going to be broken up for their crimes but then bush stepped in and revoked the order... i hope obama reverses that decision!!!!!!
what does that mean am i evil now
Back to top Go down
SuperShadowenjoyer1999

SuperShadowenjoyer1999

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 12:18 am

EggMan wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
theymightbegary wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
what does that mean am i evil now
(b
no you didn't know but when you find out you have been betrayed you need to move to someone else (firefox)
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:21 am

sweetangelxx wrote:
theymightbegary wrote:
sweetangelxx wrote:
I wasn't aware that my tech start up was so WELL KNOWN
I can assure everyone that OBAMA will do no such thing
Back to top Go down
BLACKDOOM666

BLACKDOOM666

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 1:23 am

Internet explorer does suck so I use Google's new browser
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:50 am

i dont like nexon that much either to be complete f****ing honest but that sounds like a pretty grace accusation of them man... anyway this thread is about making ajetpack
Back to top Go down
theymightbegary

theymightbegary

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 10:50 am

also black doom are you an alien
Back to top Go down
MacromediaPoison

MacromediaPoison

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2024 11:05 am

u r aII eviI y u donot firefox r u afrade of fox or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we should make a jetpak   we should make a jetpak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

we should make a jetpak
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next